Hey girls i'm 14 and i want to know how to squirt. I where a c cup and i get weird feelings around other girls with there tops off. Is this normal?
Thanks

It is so normal to feel like that when you are a teenager especially if your breasts are bigger than the other girls'. The sooner you accept them, the better. I accepted mine after the age of 24 but to be honest, guys always liked them no matter how much I hated them.

As for the squirting, don't bother. Personally, I reckon it's a myth and you actually don't need to squirt to have a good orgasm.

Thanks but I have a friend that tried and she said it felt really good. Well, have you ever had any sexual experiences with a girl

squirting is fun and sexy just practice in the shower hold your p***y lips open and you should be able to squirt
only 1 in 3 girls can spo dont be disapointed if you cant

what the hell is squirting?

..........what is squirting?....does it feel good or is it just fun?

Squirting is awesome. I'm a lesbian and my gf knows exactly how to make me squirt. It does feel really good but like another post said, "Not everyone can do it, so don't be too disappointed if you can't."

Squirting usually, but not always(all chicks are diff.), comes from G-spot orgasims. They also usually make u feel like u have to pee so many girls stop and run to the bathroom. Once you get comfortable w/ them your can notice the difference and know if you really have to pee or not. If you don't stop, you'll probably squirt.

really well i havent tried yet after i read your post, but do you love being a lesbien do you have fun playing with other girls pussys and tits i really want to with my friends but im to afraid to ask

well i have always had bigg breast i am only 18 and i amm a 36DDD i am still learning to like them but just know ppl pay to have breast ................................ the girl thing it could be two things you might like girls or feel different about ur breast and dont its just a part of life that you are ahead in

Squirting is great! I squirt lots when I orgasm and soak my husband. :-D :-D

Hi I'm sixteen and squirt easily. I was surprised when ppl wanted to learn and wanted to b able to squirt so bad when I can do it like it's nothing. To address how it feels......it feels amazing especially when he ruins on the clit at the same time

Squirting is something I think only some women are able to do... seriously, it looks gross, like someone is peeing out of their vagina. You can have a VERY successful orgasm without "squirting".

how exactly do you squirt?? :O

i am 14 and every time i tried to squirt notting happen.but i usllay see white things in my panty what is that ?