I Am Masterbating But I Don't Know If I'm Doing It Right. How Do I Do It Because I Can't get A Sex Toy Or A Vibrator??
Reply Soon Please :-D

well it might seem kind of awkward at first but you will get used to it what i do is get a pen and wash it very well then i look at myself in the morror and admire my body then i start to strip off infront of the mirror and look at my vagina then i carefully slide the pen into my vagina hole it bfeels so good then i slide it up and down and then it circles sometimes so give me the vibration feeling i flick the part of the pen what is sticking out my vagina it gives me great organism its great you should try it

hope i helped

Okay I can't beleieve i haven't tried this until this week but when i play with my vagina I use a vibrating toothbrush. First I slowly strip and start 2 play with myself in front of a mirror. Then when I'm really wet I take my toothbrush and turn it on. Then I start moving it around everywhere in my vagina, bristle side down. Then I take a normal toothbrush and place it inside my vagina as far as it will go and take the electric one up 2 my clit and just hold it there, while i f**k myself with the regular toothbrush. And OMG its like within 15-20 seconds i'm bucking my hips and moaning dirty things 2 myself. After another minute or so i'm cumming so hard i can barely breath afterward. Its amazing...in fact I think I'm going 2 do it right now.

For guys out there, just gently hold your penis in your hand or with both, and caress it gently with the palm. When it feels firm to the touch, rub it on the head for some moments, symultaneously squeezing your anal muscles. In a few moments, depending on how aroused you are, you will release pale jets of liquid called semen. This will be followed by a great feeling of pleasure. Make sure to clean up afterwards with paper towls.

I cum a lot. My p***y is always wet. i cum even when i'm not masturbating. and thats not often. i cum everyday. Then when i touch my p***y and rub it i don't feel a sexual sensation. I don't know what to do. I'm so lost !

me too but it never works plese help

I'm a first timer so I no this sounds weird but where do I finger my self in my vagina

Message me in here I can help you. If that
Is a serious question that is...

I need help bad

find that spot at the top where thier is a littly piece of "lumped up " skin nd just gently rub it. its the most sensitive part of the p***y.

i watch something dirty first
is this good?

If it works for you, it's wonderful.

Don't worry I get that to I think it's normal

let meh lick yrs...

I wish I hade some advice for you but I don't I am in the same room as you are ..good luck