i am a 13 year old girl and i want to know how to masterbate with out cumming and how to dry hump can some one please helppppppppppp me

what do you mean by without cumming.. do you mean without squirting?

hello Katcasey ,
dry humping is just hugging each others with ur clothes on , and keep rubbing both bodies ( kinda of decent making love ) as for masturbating without cumming , u can just do it till u feel the edge of orgasm and then totally stop and waiting for some ime and go agian , but my owen opinion is that this kinda of pleasure get the inside organs to b exhausted but if that is the way u like then that is another issue

Why do you want to masturbate without cumming? Isn't that the whole point of masturbating, to cum? Is there some reason why you don't want to cum?

If you were to rub your puxxy against his leg until you cum, that would be dry humping. If you can feel his hardon sticking up in his pants and you rub your puxxy up and down against him until he cums in his pants and maybe you cum too, that's dry humping. I had a girl who did that to me every time I went to see her at her parents house. We would lie on the sofa "watching TV" after they went to bed and she delighted in making me cum in pants.

i dont want a mess and for my mom to find it