I am an 19 year-old Chinese who started drinking this year. The only confusion is that my face doesn\'t get red/flush at all when I drink, even when I am \"drunk\", my face is not even pink. However, my friends are telling me that I have Asian Flush. So i am wondering if i really have it, even when my face doesn\'t get red. THANKS

Asian flush was used as a joke for many years and probably still is but scientistist have discovered this is not something we should joke about. It is real.
Considering you don’t have any blushing once you start drinking, you are highly unlikely experiencing the problem. The first signs of Asian blush are the blushing, becoming red in your face as well as experiencing dizziness, nausea, headaches, increased pulse, and those with severe problems may experience extreme drowsiness, occasional swelling and skin itchiness.
The reaction may start after the first of second drink. If you are not experiencing any problems, then your friends are probably just joking and obviously don’t know much about it. If you have just started drinking, you are more prone to getting drunk fast and people who suffer from Asian flush look as if they are extremely drunk due to all the redness in the face and their eyes. They also become drunk faster than the others.
What happens when people suffer from Asian flush? Well, their body can’t produce enough aldehyde dehydrogenase 2 (ALDH2) enzyme that breaks down acetaldehyde, a byproduct of the metabolism of alcohol. If acetaldehyde can’t be broken down completely, it accumulates and being a toxin, it causes flushing and other symptoms.
Nearly half Asians experience some problems because of this condition but if you are not experiencing any problems, I think your friends are just making jokes.