I'm 18 years old and love going out and drinking a lot, but I probably only go out twice a week and I have never thrown up... I have to drink a large amout of alcohol (usually spirits) to get drunk even though I'm slightly underweight. I once finished a bottle of vodka myself and the next morning was in a lot of pain, I don't remember this but my friends said my face turned grey and I went blind for a couple of minutes and nearly passed out, but I still didn't throw up. I dont understand how I can handle so much alcohol without puking this surely isn't normal. Does anyone have an explanation?

Hey there everybody's tolerance for alcohol is different. Some people can handle a lot in that puke some people can only handle a little bit and not even be drunk and feel like they're going to puke. Just because you don't puke doesn't mean you've had too much alcohol. If you don't puke you can still get alcohol poisoning the fact that your face was gray and you were blind according to your friends is not good drinking too much alcohol can be fatal and I would not try to push yourself until you puke you may have a high tolerance and die before you puke. Does that make sense?

This is a very dangerous game you are playing. Be thankful you haven't puked. If I can read between the lines I think you are using drinking and your inability to be sick as a ploy to drink even more to find out just how far you can go. You are not inhuman and if you have already reportedly experienced turning grey and nearly passing out, it's a very slippery slope. Do yourself a favour and tackle your problems or seek pleasure/whatever you want in other ways rather than binging on alcohol twice a week to try and see how far you can go. I've been there and ended up in hospital because I didn't respect alcohol. Not answering your question directly but I just want to help you. People care.