I recently saw a great film about a Korean teenager with Asperger syndrome, who trained to run a marathon and became the youngest ever marathon running to run one in under three hours. This made my look around the web, and it was so interesting to see that some people claim that there is no distinction between Asperger syndrome and high level autism. What are your views about this? I would love to hear more form people who actually know what they are talking about :-).

Well, Asperger syndrome is indeed an autism spectrum disorder, and it is in essence true that people who suffer from Asperger syndrome are in fact high functional autists. Asperger syndrome remains a mystery in so many ways, which is probably why so much is said about it. Not all of the things you read are true, and something remain ambiguous.