My friend is 34 years old and she has kid which is 12 years old. I have to admit that kid is little bit strange and is not like other children but he is very intelligent. When she took him to the doctor he told her that it would be good that neurologist gives his opinion. Conclusion was possible autism or Asperger's syndrome. Can you tell me something more about this?

Hi, Asperger syndrome is actually part of autistic area but in some parts it is very different. People who are suffering from this disorder are extremely clever but very clumsy in social behavior. They have problems in non verbal communication. Also they like to do repetitive movements. However neurologist will have to make specific effort to make final conclusion.

I have Aspergers Syndrome and it is part of the AUTISM SPECTRUM. If you Want more Info feel free to PM me

P.S. I am a 13 year old Girl.
And my Grandmother is a TA (teacher's assistant) For Autistic Students........I can Help!!