I have AF and I feel exhausted when I go to shopping. I don't mind if it beats or fibs while I'm on the bed, but when I am outside is quite disturbing. My TCM practitioner recommends me to exercise Tai Chi. Have anyone tried this? I appreciate some suggestions. Thanks.

Actually it is not unusual that he told you that because exercise sometimes converts AFIB. I was an athlete in college and into my 20's would run half marathons etc. When I hit 40 I started having ectopics, and continued to run but less, finally got over the psychological aspect of them and only to one day wake up with AFIB.
I tried meds for 3 years, but they didn't keep me in rhythm, but when the doctor found out that I was a runner he was almost positive I could be cured with a pulmonary vein ablation. I still have some ectopics, but not near as many.