I guess I am like most women, but anyway I need advice. I feel like I am out of balance and out of control. Irritability, night sweats or even lack of desire is common with me lately. I guess it could be signs of hormonal imbalance. I have heard there can be solved with Avlamil but I need to know if anyone tried it and is it good?

I used to have absolutely the same problem. Few years ago I felt something was changing inside of me and had same symptoms as you do. Then my friend recommended me Avlimil which helped me feel better. This is gentle, non-prescription daily supplement designed to help restore our natural balance. No matter if you are in menopause or you have regular menstruation, Avlimil can help you fight the negative effects of these hormonal fluctuations. Your life will be more balanced too when you regain hormonal balance you once enjoyed. With it I have got good night’s sleep without night sweats to keep you awake. Also my energy level was higher and my mind seems to be clearer. I found out its non-hormonal, containing no estrogen, progesterone, testosterone or other steroid hormones. You should take daily one tablet Avlimil Complete. I hope this will help you the same way it helped me.