I have really sensitive eyes and every time I am using lash masque my eyes become red. I heard somewhere for Peter Lamas beauty cosmetic line and his lash masque night radiance. Anyone else with information?

Yes, Peter Lamas has a beauty line. I haven’t tried his Lash masque night radiance, but my friend has and she had the same problem as you have and her problem is solved. Peter Lamas's Lash night radiance masque is rich in naturally derived emollients- with Biotin to improve growth and thickness. I guess in your case it's appropriate, since is hypo-allergenic and non-irritating.
Peter Lamas's Lash night radiance masque has a formula that darkens lashes with non-irritating color. Ingredients are all natural without the harsh chemicals, which cause premature breakage and irritation. Besides that your lashes will look much heathier and richer. You can also use it for a base or during the day.
Let me know how Peter Lamas's Lash masque night radiance work with you!