I have problems with constipation lately. I dont have stool for couple of days and I have abdominal cramps, especially in the morning when I am use to go to the bathroom. My sister told me that it can be because of too much white flour in my nutrition. Is it really connected and what to do?

White flour can be the reason for your constipation. That is because the beneficial part of wheat, the bran, is processed out of white flour during the process of milling. You can take one tablespoon of unprocessed wheat bran and wheat germ daily. Dont use it like breakfast cereals but add it to cereals, soups, drinks or other foods. Drink plenty of fluids because the bran needs it to do its magic. You will be relieved from abdominal cramps and constipation.

Yetty,

Definately diet has something to do with how your body functions or doesn't. I have found that I have had to change my diet as well as incorporate a good cleanse. I continue to use a great product that helps keep my "pipes" clean and in working order. I would recommend you do the same. I also would recommend seeking the advice of a great naturopath who can help with your eating. I did this and have great results because of the changes I have made to my eating. Good luck and keep us posted.