Hi, I lately have been having severe neck, and back pain, accompanied by nausea, a fever, and chills. It has happened for the past few days, and has been getting worse. The on and off fever developed last night. Also, I have noticed this lately, especially last week, I would be sitting or lying down, and when I would get up, I would feel light-headed, and my eyes started going dark on the outsides, and converging towards the center, and this would last about 15 seconds, then stop. Any ideas?

We have been having the same symptoms searching for an explanation on the internet. Let you know if I find one

Mild flu? Kidney infection?

Hello My name is Blanca, And I had all these symptoms for almost a year it happens ,every month and lasts usually about 3 days!! I get the neck pain, nausea and also alot of tinggling sensation on my mouth feels like wanting to throw up>>I have been to the doctors 5 times alredy they all say something differnt>And this last doc..I visited said to me he had no idea of what was wrong with me he needed more lab test!! iam sick of this can anybody explain whats wrong!!!

sounds like you are having focal migraines.