Wednesday night i felt a little achey and stiff, and i thought it may have just been from the new mattress i had slept on. I slept for a few hours and had to wake up early. When i woke up Thursday i felt more aches, a small headache weak and slightly dizzy when i made sudden or small movements. I thought it was just the weak feeling you get when you wake up still sleepy. I got chills when i changed temperatures in the room. the rest of the day it just got worse and i ran a fever of 102.4 and slept the whole day. The next day the fever went away and i got a sore and swollen throat and the back of my tongue. I felt fine but still slightly dizzy when i stood up. It hurts everytime i swallow even if its liquid like i scratched it really bad. i also had a really dry mouth. Today just the swolleness is left of my symptoms and a small ulcer by the front of my teetch and lip bottom row. any ideas what this could be? I hardly EVER get sick and usually get over being sick within 1-2 days.

also forgot to add ear hurts like drainage to throat

I have a sore throat, achey body, stiff neck, and cold chills. I came home earlt from work and cant miss another day. How long did it take until you felt better?