I've had a high fever the last 5 nights. Thought I had a kidney stone. I am having pains in the back of my head and in my neck. Was constantly cold and shaking uncontrolably. So I went to the hospital and they told me I had a Kidney infection. But they never checked my head and I've been worried ever since. Now I hav a strange feeling in my throat. I'm not ure how to explain it.. It's not a sore throat, it's not really painful (as of yet) it's just uncomfortable.

Does anyone have any ideas?

okay so I have no clue what is wrong with my little sister. She is 2 years old and she has had a fever for 4 or 5 days and all she does is cry. we took her to the hospital and they told us there was nothing physically wrong with her she only had a fever. So I keep telling my mom to take her to Children's Hospital but she has to much to do. Please help I don't know how to help her.