am a 24yr old female , i have neck pains, pressure behind and around my ears and constant dizziness that leaves me unable to balance myself. The dizziness leads to nausea and so on. I have a LOT of fatigue accompanied by cold chills, and recently eye infections. the symptoms went away for about a week but came back and I feel worse now. now i have nausea and balance problems. i've tried allergy medications, pain meds, acupuncture and the symptoms wont go away.
I dont drink or smoke and other than this chronic illness, i'm pretty healthy.
my BP had been higher than ever lately at time.. its 145/100 is the highest it got, but see as i only weigh 100lbs it doesnt make much sense. i would really appreciate any advice i can get!! Please HELP!!!!

constant dizziness,
neck pain,
fatige,
pressure in my ears,
joint paint,
bone pain.
hot flashes and chills
high BP at times

Hey, I'm a 14-year-old male and I have the same symptoms you're having. I've noticed bone pain, joint pain, pounding in my ears, blurred vision, heavy-weighted eyes, and neck pain. I take Adderall for ADD, but that's not really anything that would effect me like that. So I read up on the symptoms :) I had been having trouble sleeping, so my doctor prescribed Trazadone, a sleeping medication, for me. I thought it was insomnia, but he said it was depression. I kept denying it and denying it, as there was NO way it was depression because I wasn't depressed about anything. But once I read up on our symptoms, I saw a bulletin about depression being a cause of these symptoms. Honestly, I guess it's just undetectable depression because I really am not depressed. I'd look into it if I were you.

Hello I am a 33 year old female I have most of your symptoms which plagued me for the last 3 months I had a ct an a mri blood work was normal saw a neurologist,endocrinologist and ent specialist everything came back normal but I feel terrible. Some doctors say migraines some say anxiety some say depression I say I will keep lookin for the Wright diagnosis hope u feel soon your not alone.

hey i have all these and suffered with a ruptured aneurysm get a scan if you can at all..

Hey have you find out the cause of your symtpoms? I too suffer from some of these symptoms plus some.