Hi, for the past 2 months I have been having tingling in my back, arms and hands, a stiff neck, weak, dizzy, nausea and light headed. I have had a brain MRI and basic blood tests but they came out negative. Its not getting better and it is all day and never goes away, i'm worried but I have no idea what it could be.

I take an anti-depressent medication which I have been on for almost 2 years but other then that I dont take anything else. Does ayone have any ideas?

Have you tried a neurologist?  They may be able to help, unless they hook you up wrong; like one did to me.  My doctor did blood tests on me as well.  They tested me for diabetes and that was a negative.  My b-12 vitamin intake was that of a 90 year old woman they once told me.  I took vitamins and that didn't work ( for the B-12), so now I take shots of the stuff.  Have they done an MRI of your neck?  Without a doctor's advise or screening its hard to say.  I know how frustrating it can get, for me its all the time.  Hang in there!

I tried therapy, chiropractors, and even acupuncture.  I know it isn't sound advise but I have tried many things for the same problem you are talking about.  Are you suffering from any pains?

I'm sorry, I know that I'm not much of any kind of help, but I can relate.

The doctor said I have a minor B12 deficiency but not enough to give me symptoms, I have started taking B12 tablets but they haven't helped. I have an appointment with a neurologist in 4 weeks, I guess being so far away I was hoping to find a solution before then. I don't get any pains as such, when I get the tingling and numbness in my arms, back and hands its uncomfortable but not painful. Did the shots of the B12 that you started taking help?

unfortunately no! my B-12 levels did rise though. My guess would be to try a chiropractor, a neurologist my suggest that too. Good luck.

im the same way but just got off an antideppressant and now am on an over the counter gnc med for depression but dont take anything else got blood work done everything turned out negative i took prozac for 3 years have also tried other antideppressants. dont know but sick of pain