Hello, folks. I have been practicing aerobics since I was a teenager. I love the healthy way of life. On the other hand, my friend has recently begun with Tai Chi exercises. I am not sure what it is exactly. Is that a kind of aerobic exercise? What do you know about it? I will appreciate it.

Hello. My sister started with Tai Chi last month. I think it is more than aerobic exercise. Many call it “meditation in movement”. Its three main components are movement, meditation and breathing. Many people prevented and treated some diseases. It is great for joints since they become more flexible. I suggest you to find some Tai Chi students that will fill you in with details. Tai Chi is also great for mind focusing and concentration. It releases you from stress. I am thinking of beginning with that myself. I hope I've helped.