hello,
I feel pain in my lower back and also in my hips. I am only 30, so this seems little bit strange to me¡K Any suggestions?

Hey there,
Lower pain is very common in America and people your age are not exception. Almost everyone experience low back pain, since lower back must hold almost all your weight and seems like sometimes ¡§gets tired of wearing it ¡§ ƒº another ting is¡K did you have an injury?
Do not lie down¡K this is a common misunderstanding with back pain that a person should lie down¡K No, try to walk, do not exaggerate with exercise, but do not just lie down, this will make it worse. While sleeping, put yourself into a curled up position (knees to the chest). And while sitting, put your legs on chair or something that is higher than your hips. This are my suggestion to ease the pain, but I guess it would also be a good suggestion to visit chiropractic or bone specialist.