Hello, folks. I've been suffering from serious back pain for years. I have tried almost everything – from official medicine to alternative one. I would like to know whether Tai Chi could help me. Is it good for back pain? I hope it will be. I would appreciate all your replies. Bye!

Hello. Tai Chi has showed as very effective in many health problems. It combines movement, meditation and breathing. It is excellent for prevention and treatment for back neck pain. Many people decide for this method. They use it in addition to official medicine. There is a significant number of those who replaced official treatment with this ancient martial art. I hope you will find it useful. I suggest you to find an instructor since I am not sure it can be practiced from videos or books. Please, let me know how it went. Good luck!