Hello, folks. My daughter is obsessed with healthy life. She works out in the gym constantly and she would like to begin with Tai Chi. She told me how great it was, but I would like to know who can actually exercise Tai Chi. Is there any age limitation? Thanks in advance for all your replies.

Hello. Don't worry much about your daughter. Instead of that, I would suggest you to join her in practicing Tai Chi. In fact, there is no age limitation for practicing this ancient Chinese martial art. Younger and older ones can do it. Men and women are equal as well. Even those with some disease conditions like invalids can practice it. Tai Chi has an individual approach and exercises can be adjusted to everyone. People recovering from surgical interventions can also practice this. You don't need to be in great shape for this.