I know to pack my clothes so know you can't make that joke. 8)

am running a 50K . My question is how/what kind of food do you pick for that morning if you are staying in a hotel?

All my previous races I have either run while staying at my own house or with my parent's or in-laws plus they were short races.

I know I need to eat healthy that morning but I am not sure what to bring etc.

Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated.

bagels, bananas, oatmeal if you have a microwave there. Or cold cereal maybe. How bout some almonds or nuts of some kind? What do you usually eat for breakfast before a race or long training run?

I wouldn't change anything. Bring what you normally eat. If you need to microwave something, check if there is one in the room or lobby, and bring your own if it does not. Don't break your routine for anything!

I usually try and get up early eat a bowl of cereal and get back to sleep for about an hour then when I get up again I have some gatorade and a bananana right before I leave for the race and finally about half an hour before the race I have a powerbar and some more water or gatorade. I guess I will need to pack a cooler with some milk and OJ etc so I can have my pre-dawn breakfast.

:1:
I know from personal experience. Of course, my issue was during the race itself instead of pre-race.

Sounds good to me. Do exactly that the day of the race. :)