Hello. Lately I feel extremely paranoid that I might be pregnant. I am definitely not in a point in my life where having a baby is an option for me. I study in a foreign country, I'm 24 years old, and I am not ready for a child now, both financially and emotionally. I am in a committed long term relationship and I have never been intimate without protection. I am taking birth control pills(Yasmin) and I usually take them around the same time. It doesn't happen too often that I am more than 12 hrs late. My periods are very regular, I've never missed one, although my last period came a day earlier than usually.
The last 1-2 months I've been unusually gassy and have very often felt movement, muscle spasms and weird twitching in my stomach. I have not gained any weight but I feel a bit bigger and softer in the mid-section, I am pretty slim generally, so I am very sensitive when it comes to changes in my body. I have taken several pregnancy tests over the last 2 months and all have been negative. The last one I took was 10 days ago and I did it with the first urine in the morning - negative again. I have no other pregnancy symptoms besides the weird sensations in my stomach. I also have had some very mild spotting once this month and once last month. I should get my period over the weekend. I am under a whole lot of stress lately, and this constant fear just adds to it. Over the last couple of days I've read dozens of stories about women with no signs and negative HPTs ending up pregnant. I know I should just visit a doctor, and I am planning to do so first thing on Monday. I know I sound ridiculous, but I cannot stop worrying about it. What is the probability of somebody in my situation with my symptoms(or lack of) actually being pregnant?

Thank you!

If you both use protection then It would b unlikely ur pregnant But it sounds like it could due to stress. Go see your doctor on Monday so you can know for sure

I am in the same situation,can you please tell what happened to you??