I dont know if I'm pregnant or not?? I'm the type of person that never gets sick, or feels any symptoms for anything. I am a peteite person, my weight always stays the same, and my period is always on time. I am always a week behind my best friend, like clock work!! This month, I got a tiny amount of pinkish brown spotting only once on the night I was suppose to get my period. And then... nothing... I've been a little emotional lately, and my boobs kind of ache a little, but I dont really feel nautious. I was exhausted beyond anything I've ever felt before last weekend, and the smell of salsa made me want to throw up. Thats when I took a pregnancy test on Monday, it was negative, and then I took another one last night, Thursday, and still negative. I dont feel any other symptoms other than those two occasions. Could I be pregnant? When should I test again? I've never been pregnant, and now I'm kind of excited about the possibilaty that I may be... Help!!!

Some women have really low level of hCG when their pregnant and there for, the pregnancy wont be detected on a home pregnancy test. I suggest you visit your doctor and explain you symptoms, they may run a blood test that will be more accurate.
Good Luck

I am having the same issue. When I was pregnant before, I tested 5 days after expected period and was positive, no bleeding at all. My cycles have never gone over 30 days, and my period usually starts by spotting in the AM and by the end of the day it's full on and very heavy for 3-5 days. I've been off the pill for 3 months now. First 2 months, everything was normal. This month, I am now on day 37 of my cycle, 8 days late on my period, and for 2.5 days now I have been having a small amount of brown and mauve spotting, only when I wipe, doesn't even hit the pantyliner I'm wearing. I've been SO tired and kinda nauseous and breaking out like I did with my 1st baby. But I took a test Monday and a test today and both were negative. I called the Dr on Monday and they said to call back today - so I'm waiting for them to open. I'll probably have to go have a blood test, but if that's negative, why could this be happening? And I'm not stressing about this, cause either way we're good, so that shouldn't be a problem.

i have 3 children never had any kinda symptoms with any of them had perfect pregnancies, i was taken off of my bc in jan.2010 bcause of some problems. feb 12 was the first day of my period, went for 4 days heavy then stopped the night of the 15th, its now march 18th and no period yet, im so nauseous and tired i feel like i might be pregnant but i have taken 3 hpts and they all said negative... so i dont know what to think, hopefully we will all figure it out real soon!

the past month my mood has been extremely different. my anxiety level has been through the roof and i have been super sensitive. my period didnt come on time and it never even crossed my mind. 8 days late for my period i took a pregnancy test at night when i realized i never got my period and it came back negative. the very next morning i took another test which also came back negative. later that day i started bleeding a bit and thought it was my period because the next two days i was bleeding uncontrollably going through everything. my boobs were heavy and sore but i had no cramping and i was not bloated like i usually get. after the two days of heavy bleeding it just stopped. i then had random spotting and mainly only when i would go to the bathroom. it was to the point where i did not need to wear any tampons or pads but did just in case. the week i was supposed to get my period i had discharge that i read can happen when pregnant. lately i have felt a bit of nausea and will get lightheaded throughout the day. when i eat i get an instant stomach ache and dont know what im craving for. i have a doctor appointment scheduled in a few days but do not know what to think until then. any advice this would be my first pregnancy!?

Hi Danceforever,
I am in a very similar situation to you so just wondering what happened with you, were you pregnant? If not, did you find out what caused all your symptoms? PLease help, thanks :-)