Alright, now this is VERY stupid of me, and if I am but it's my fault, but I have to ask.

My last period ended on September 13 (the day before my birthday.) and I wound up STARTING unprotected sex on September 15. It was a heat of the moment, I'm not thinking, I've missed you so much thing which was very stupid of me. My boyfriend came home from college (I'm 17 now) and we went out that night. My hormones must have been raging or something because I wasn't thinking clearly when this happened. We didn't get anywhere but ten minutes into the whole thing and neither one of us reached our point.

On October 9 he came back and once again I did the dummy not thinking, hormones raging, and started unprotected sex. Again, we got ten to fifteen minutes into the whole thing and then stopped. My period was supposed to come on October 11, I STILL have no period to this day, October 13. I have no symptoms of pregnancy; no sore breasts, no frequent urination, no cravings, and from what I've observed I haven't been eating more than usual. I've been irritated off and on at people for somewhat small things, but that's just me... sometimes. I have a small stomach ache, but that may be from not going to the bathroom for the past hour of holding it in due to me being out.

Am I pregnant? And if I am... about how many weeks could I be?

Hi Perfectly,

1.  Having sex two days after your period there is a chance if you ovulate early.  Assuming a 5-6 day period you had sex on/about day 8.  You normally wouldn't ovulate until between days 11 and 16 of your cycle.  Sperm is viable for about 5 days max.

2.  Having sex within about 10 days of your period it is unlikely you'd get pregnant.  It's only viable about 48 hours after ovulation.

You can be just late and not be pregnant.

You can take a home test at least 2 weeks, preferably 3, after you had sex.  Use ONLY your first morning urine for the best accuracy.

Good luck.

Thank you, and I shall add this for hope it'll help you with my situation more, my periods are like clock work, but lately this year since april they have been a little wonky.

In May it was seven days long. They usually last three days exactly. And are usually exactly 28 days. Lately they've been between 28 and 29 days, I've been unable to peg when it will start exactly.

Give it a few days Perfect.

Keep us posted.

Good luck.

Alright. Thank you.