I've been taking Loestrin24 for almost a year and have been fairly regular. About a month ago, I had unprotected sex and the guy did ejaculate inside me. I took three pregnancy tests and they all came out negative, but I still haven't gotten my period. Could the tests have been wrong?

if you had sex a month ago, a pregnancy test should be able to tell you that you are pregnant by now if you are. Women's periods are late for a number of reasons.
I suggest making an appointment with your doctor if your period becomes more than a week late.

As she said take comfort in the fact the pregnancy tests are accurate- by this time there is a very very low instance of false negatives. Plus add the fact you are on the pill and its over 99% effective in preventing pregnancy I am sure you are fine.
How late is your cycle?? Are you supposed to start a new pack today (it being sunday) Make sure you still start it if so and this will probably cause you to skip this period all together this month..
Have you lost weight lately, been more active or been under any stress? All these reasons can cause you to miss or be late on your period. Since you are on the pill and have had a negative HPT (its been at least2- 3 weeks since the sex correct?) I wouldn't be suprised if your doc says not to worry about it and come in if yu missnext month too. Good luck and take care of yourself