A man was walking home alone late one night when he hears a BUMP... BUMP... BUMP... behind him. Walking faster he looks back, and makes out the image of an upright coffin banging its way down the middle of the street towards him. ... BUMP... BUMP... BUMP... Terrified, the man begins to run towards his home, the coffin bouncing quickly behind him .. faster...faster... BUMP... BUMP... BUMP. He runs up to his door, fumbles with his keys, opens the door, rushes in, slams and locks the door behind him. However, the coffin crashes through his door, with the lid of the coffin clapping ... ... clappity-BUMP... clappity-BUMP ... clappity-BUMP... clappity-BUMP... on the heals of the terrified man. Rushing upstairs to the bathroom, the man locks himself in. His heart is pounding his head is reeling his breath is coming in sobbing gasps. With a loud CRASH the coffin breaks down the door. Bumping and clapping towards him. The man screams and reaches for something, anything ... but all he can find is a box of cough drops! Desperate, he throws the cough drops... and of course... The coffin stops.

:P I love jokes like that...

Thanks :P
Vanessa

way to funny

The circus was in town and a reporter called to see if he could interview the World's Shortest Man.

The circus manager told the reporter that the Shortest Man wasn't working that day, but to still drop by because he was always good about giving interviews.

So the reporter stops by the circus and knocks on the World's Shortest Man's dressing room.

A guy over 6 feet tall answers the door.
The reporter says, "I'm here to interview the World's Shortest Man."
The man says, "That's me. Come on in."
The reporter then says, "How can you be the World's Shortest Man when you are over 6 feet tall."
The man says, "Didn't my manager tell you... today is my day off."

akern=stick in mud?????

A rope walks into a bar and asks for a drink. The bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your kind in here." Frustrated but not one to give up easily, the rope walks out, ties himself up and tossles his ends. When he walks back into the bar and asks for a drink, the bartender says, "Aren't you the rope that was just in here?" And the rope says, "Nope, I'm a frayed knot." :LOL: I just love corny pun jokes!

cheryl, that is one of my all time faves!

Very fubby monk

Those were all good!

I don't get it can you please explain