My Husband Abuses Me Emotionaly , I Am Pregnant And It's So Difficult To Make A Decision !!!! Posted May 9th, 2012 at 4:18PM By: Coeurdelait53 Age: 26-30, Woman I am 26 years old moroccan girl. I met someone on Internet 2 years ago we fell in love and decided to get married. We struggled a lot to be together cuz he lives abroad and visa procedure was taking too long. I finally succeeded in joining him and now it has been 5 months since I moved to his country ( he is also Moroccan but wasn't born in morocco). It was very hard for me to adapt to the new country and be away from my parents but that wasn't the real problem. After only one month I discovered that he smokes weed ... He spends the whole day working and when he comes home he locks himself in his room and smokes and works. Lately he started going out to smoke with his friends and comes home very late. I spend the whole day alone waiting for him. Because of that we started to fight a lot. In addition to that he gets sooo mad sometimes about stupid stuff and yells at me and insults me and calls me names. Last week we were fighting and during the argument he spit on my face. 2 months ago he slaped me soo hard that I felt my neck broke cuz I am talking to old classmates on fb and he started saying horrible things to me then I told him "u are not a man" and he slaped me. He keeps telling me that it's impossible that I got a university degree and that I was living in a country where people are dirty ... After the fight he alwaHpys Asks for forgiveness , he even cries sometimes when I tell him I decided to leave to my country. And I feel so sorry for him and forgive him. Now am pregnant and things got worst. He comes home late and drunk and says he does this cuz he is so stressed about work ( he has a stressing job) and he says he drinks now cuz I am the problem , that am not monotonous and that he goes out cuz I am always depressed. But am depressed cuz of him... I have so much to say but this story is getting too long so am gonna stop ( by the way he is sometimes a very good husband ) please help me am so confused ....

First you say he's emotionally abusive than in your story you tell of a time he slapped you hard. That is physical violence. No matter how many times he apologizes and says he loves you he's going to keep doing it. It is only going to get worse for you. And now your pregnant your putting your child in danger if you stay with him. Guys like that don't really care about you and when they hurt you they try to kisd up so you don't leave. It's all a controlling thing. You need to get out. Contact your local police if you need help to do so. Don't tell him your leaving just leave when he's gone. He might seriously hurt you if you let him know or will try to guilt you into staying. He's NOT GOING TO CHANGE. GET OUT FAST. You have a child to worry about and no child should grow up around that.

Im very shocked about your story and i feel sorry for that. I know it will be hard for you to be a single mom plus the fact that you cant hide it to yourself that you still love that person and want to save your relationship. Girl, I'm telling you this. Its not always right to be martyr. Love isn't always sacrificing. Think about your baby. Emotionally, your feeling so down and that affects the development of the child. I'm telling you this because i'm also pregnant right now and suffer before from depression. I'm much worry for your baby's sake. As far as i've viewed your status right now. Having that man wont make any good for you. I know its difficult but think and focus more on your baby now. Get out!

Thank you so much for your replies. I am so confused cuz he is sometimes an ideal husband he buys guilts for me and calls me when he is at work just to say " I love you". He says he can't live without me . But when we start an argument he gets so mad and cannot control his anger. Sometimes it happens in the car while he is driving and it freaks me out. I also want to mention that my parents in morocco want me to go back to him cuz I don't have a job to support my baby and divorced women in morocco are looked down upon. I really love him and always remember the great time we had together especially before marriage but I also can't stop thinking of the image of him slapping me and insulting me sometimes in front of his sisters . Thanks again for the replies :)

you dont have to move back to morocco unless you want to.......