I have been on duromine 30mg for a month and no weight lost at all and i am hungry all day.I have terrible headaches and blured vision.Can someone please tell me what is the correct ingredients in duromine 30mg as there are so many selling the pill in different packageing not sure how to see the correct product,the original authentic product.Hope to hear from you would be much oblighed.Thanks.

Hello Pettals,

Duromine comes in 3 strengths that is to say 15mg, 30mg, and 40mg.  Different strengths have different colors.  Duromine is recommended for people who are over weight and it is to be used along with diet and exercise.   It works best for people who have high cholesterol, high blood pressure or diabetes.  

The 15mg caps are grey and green.

The 30mg caps are grey and reddish brown.

The 40mg caps are grey and orange.

According to the labels on the boxes the ingredients are:  contain phentermine, lactose, liquid paraffin, magnesium stearate, gelatin, titanium dioxide, carbon black (CI 77266). In addition, Duromine 15mg contains brilliant blue FCF (CI 42090), iron oxide yellow (CI 77492); Duromine 30mg contains iron oxide red (CI 77491); Duromine 40mg contains erythrosine (CI 45430), sunset yellow FCF (CI 15985). Duromine capsules are gluten-free.   It looks like they all contain phentemine and that is the only active ingredient that suppress appetitie.  Most of the ingredients are the colors that indicate the dosage.  If you're not losing weight you need to consider your caloric intake (you need to be on a limited caloric intake) along with exercise.  See if cutting your daily calories by 500 Calories and exercising a bit more.  I'm sure that will do it.  Good luck!