Hi everybody, I just got duromine 37.5mg, and I took it 2 days so far but I feel that I still want to eat alot.But when I read the review from other people who said that it work very well.Can somebody tell me after you take duromine it take haw many days to work ?

i am using duromine and from the first day i did see the difference. i can now stay the whole day without having anything to eat, and just have like one healthy meal and no meals late in the evening.

i have been on for two weeks now and i have noticed a big change in my weight, although i am watching my food intake. i do not know how much i have lost exactly but i have just bought a pair of pants now one size less than normal so somthing is happening.

so keep at it. good luck

hey, i have just started takin it, and it worked the first day. you start feeling awake, legs tingle little, u jst feel little weird but still ok lol.

im quite small but i got it yayy :-), anyways it doesnt seem right that u can still eat lots??? umm, maybe its ur habbit but ul make ur self sick.l talk to ur doc def.

also, i havent been exercising for like 5months, and last night i did 10km walk/run and feel great. its the best thing ever, HOWEVER i do not think il take it every day coz it gives u a buzz.

Alisa08: You are right, it does give you a buzz, a very nice one at that. i was on a high the whole day and can slowly feel it getting out of my system now. it was my first day on duromine 30mg today and i must say, having read all reviews i possibly can about it, i was very scared and sceptic. A frend of mine are doing it together so we're comforting adn supporting one another. I havent had any side effects thus far. Just got thirsty and am sure i have drunk 6-7 litres of water so far. Been running to the toilet like mad, cos of all the liquid. Had an apple for breakfast and was full, then had a piece of chicken and some fruits for lunch adn am still full. Will be hitting gym later tonite. i dont know if my mind is playing tricks on my but i feel my pants are more loose than usual :-)

But Alisa is right, it gives you a very nice buzz, like you can conqure the world. I will keep you informed on my progress. I am not too fat but would like to shed a coupla kilo as a kickstart and get off them soon. I can undestand when people say you can get addicted to them cos the high i felt today was phenomenal.

Good luck to everyone tho :-D

hi guys, i have been on the duromine 30mg for three days now, i dont see any changes besides the fact that when i take it my body feels tingly.
I felt very tingly the first day i took it, but now the feeling is not as strong. So im kind of doubting if it will work for me or i am afraid that my body is not reacting to it. please somepne tell me it will work

Precious

Hi guys, the first week on duromine and i was on top of the world, i powered through the day, food was far from on my mind and i dropped 4.5 kg in 5 days!!! i took a break ove rhte weekend and had a terrible low of headaches and sleepin. i resumed it on the folloiwng monday and that week gained 1.5kg. my appetite is no longer suppressdd. if i dont eat i feel emoty and yukki. has anyone else had these probelms?

Hey, i've been taking duromine 30mg and it's the 9th capsule i'm taking now but there isn't any changes in my appetite or my sleeping habits. i still am able to sleep well at night though it may not be as easy as it used to be. I weigh 65kg and I haven't lost a single kg yet. At times i do feel my heart beating fast but only happens once in a while. I've heard of proactol but they don't sell it here in Malaysia. I've taking Ayurslim (Himalaya) for a few months and also no difference. I stopped taking anyurslim after i started taking duromine. There was once i drank a mixture of apple cider vinegar(2 tablespoons) and water as i was told it would help to cut down the fats, i kinda swallowed it pretty fast as i couldn't take the smell and the taste, i practically vomitted the whole thing. I took it after my breakfast. I was having very bad stomach ache the whole day and i started throwing up every single minute. It went on for 2 days. Guess, you shouldn't take anything while you're on duromine. Should i take the pill twice a day? As of now i'm only taking it once before my breakfast. But i heard taking it twice a day is quite dangerous and may leed to depression. Can anyone please help me? Thank You.

This is only my third day on duromine but I have had no side effects at all. Sleeping well. Not hungry at all. I eat because I have to not because I want to. I have more energy, which is great as I've been struggling to get motivated to do any exercise and eating compulsively. I'm doing 3 km's on the treadmill in the mornings. Want this just to be a kick start to a healthier life style. If your still feeling hungry I suggest you go back to your Doctor. He/she started you on quite a high dose. Normally you start on 30mg and if you ar still hungry they can bump it up to 40mg or lower it to 15 if you ar struggling to eat.

Hi All...first of all thank you for all ur comments about duromine, it's very good to read everyone's different experiences! I will tell u mine so far... Warning u that I may write a lot as I want to tell u exactly what's been going on in detail :) What I'm taking is the 30mg on my 3rd day now, I'm 23 years old, 100.7 kg and 163cm tall...I'm an Australian size 14-16 - How I feel on it? Well I feel fine, very different to not taking anything but so far not too bad! I have more motivation to do things around the house, and I don't feel lazy, I have no worries about getting up off the couch or outa bed to get a drink or change the channel etc.. The feelings I have been experiencing are very similar to the ones I experienced while taking speed and ice, not the chattery or speedy feeling but more the feeling u get after being on it for 6 hours, so the high has gone a bit but still the scattered feeling and worried if someone can notice that uv been on it so I guess maybe a little bit of paranoia but not bad...u just need to remember that these are common side effects! I am feeling sleepy in the later afternoon-evening, I'm not sure if this is because I'm taking the drug so early and by the evening it's no longer releasing the drug into my body or weather I may need to go on a higher dose to last longer! I think I'd rather take it later on! But I will experiment later down the track and get back to u! Sometimes my body feels cold and then hot, I feel as though I get cold a lot easier, especially if I take a jumper off, I will straight away get goos bumps! This is not normal for me. I have been sweating a bit but not as bad as some people have written on here! I do not have body odour at all..! I had a very big day yesterday and then had to work with my mum in catering later that night, I left for work around 8pm and had to drive about 35 mins...I got to the end of my street and realised I shouldn't be driving! I felt tired, exhausted, scattered and no where near as mentally aware as I normaly was, so for my safety and everyone else's safety on the road I drove home and my partner drove me to work! I felt much better doing that!! I got home that night and had a shower and went to bed falling asleep with no worries! At times I have been doing something and pick something up and Cary it or put it somewhere and I wonder why I did that! For example I was at work in the kitchen and I carried the margarine with me when I went to get a butter knife, i would usually leave the margarine on the bench, go get the knife and bring it back! I know its not a big deal but just letting u know of the small things I'm doing different... - Eating while taking duromine? I can eat as normal if I want to but my appetite is pretty much completely gone! I could go the whole day without eating or wanting to eat but it's very important that u eat as ur body needs fuel to keep energised! Remember this drug increases ur metabolic rate and heart rate therefor ur burning more than usual but without food u will feel weak and heavy..!! The same as not eating on speed, although when on speed the thought of food made me sick and I couldn't physically eat at all until 2 days later! I can eat fine on duromine Iv just gotta remember to do it..!!! I feel so much better after eating something...more energised!! So one of my suggestions would be to eat small amounts and eat early when u wake up and something for lunch and skip dinner because as I said food makes u feel energised and eating at night won't help if u are having trouble sleeping! So far I'm not sure if I have lost any weight as I weighed myself at the doctors the day before taking it, so I will know when I see her in a couple of weeks because I'm going to use the same scales! I would like to know about people's experiences with taking this and drinking alcohol? I like to go out and have a drink every so offen and I may get a little molly hehe but I don't want to stop taking duromine on the weekend because I don't want to stuff up my body when it's still getting used to having something new in its system! Overall I wish I felt a little better than I do but it's got better in the last 1-2 days do hopefully the side effects will ease! Before people freak out and think oh my gosh this drug is no good...remember not only are u on a new substance but ur body is all of a sudden eating less, drinking more, sleeping less, being more active ect ect..!!! All these things combined will have ur body say hey hang on a minute this isn't normal and it will freak out, so it may not be 100% this drug making u feel different but all these new changes ur body is facing! Eventually ur body will adjust and hopefully u will be ok with only few side effects...the same when u go off duromine, all of a sudden bang ur appetites back so ur eating more! Not as much energy so u may do less...no dry mouth do u won't have as much water etc etc...it is important that u eat well and do exercise, not a 25km run or anything ridiculous like that but even just a walk with the dog or to the shop, ur body needs to adjust and if u don't let it do this u will put it into shock so make sure that if u usually eat maccas a few times a week then cut back to only once a week and instead of large meal have a medium...if u totally cut out junk food then ur body won't know how to process it properly meaning when u do eventually eat it ur body will say nah I'm not getting rid of this, I don't know how to do it will store it..!!! Eat what u want just not too much and not too offen! Start eating some healthy stuff.!! I know I hate eating healthy hence why I'm on a weight loss pill...were all trying to take the easy way out but unfortunately it's not gonna work like that... Anyway enough of my c**p...good luck to all of u and I will keep u posted through my journey :)

hi everyone just wanna say its great reading all your comments and experiences from duromine..im 26 years old and after having my son a year ago have gained 10 kgs so im the biggest i have ever been (88kgs)so am wanting to go back to my original weight (75kgs) atleast..i started takign duromine, the first time, about 4 months ago and first night had so much trouble sleeping my mind was racing but my appetite was suppressed immediatly i did not want to eat at all.i took it earlier the next day so i would sleep better and i did for the next 4 days..my appetite was still supressed,had more energy,felt really buzzed and happy etc then i wanted to have a casual drink on the sat night and because the leflet stirctly said not to drink alcohol while takign it i stopped taking it the day before..i drank everythign was fine (obviously my appetite returned) so i started taking duromine again on the monday and it didnt do anything it was as though i didnt take it all,nothing..took it again the tuesday and again nothing so i panicked and stopped taking it altogether (these are 30mg by the way)...so ive now decited to take them again as im desperte to loose weight and took it this morning been feeling buzzed all day and dont want to eat anything but making myself as your body needs food...so that is my experience and i intend on taking them for a while nd eating healthier etc but my question is im going away next month for 4 days and want to drink alcohol and im unsure what to do..do  stop taking them for the 4 days and return to them and risk it not working again???or do i still take it and drink and see how i feel?? i think its silly you cant drink i mean i get yeh its un neccesary calories but u still have to have a life and its not like we not gunna drink ever again altough i dont plan on drinking after this trip as i am serious about loosing weight as i am getting married in 6 months..im just confused as to what to do would appreciate anyones opinions or experiences etc thanks guys

This is my 2nd go on duromine I am taking the 30mg. The first go I lost 3kgs in the first week & 8kgs overall. I did drop 1 entire dress size :). The only side effects I experience are dry mouth, I can't seem to sleep more than 5hrs & sex drive has gone crazy! The first time I was totally turned off food, I just did not want anything, but after 3 days of not eating I nearly fainted, so then forced myself to eat 3 tiny meals a day after that. This time around I am experiencing pretty much the same things. I am hoping to lose 5-7kgs this time around. So we'll see what happens. It is only day 3 today :)

Hi Angelis

I am on 30mg too.I too experience dry month side effect only.I sleep normal and feel no difference from before i went on Duromine and Now.

My advice to your sleep, i would please stop taking them and prepare your body with detox.Getting rid of toxins and wastes help to optimise body functions - it’s like hitting the ‘re-set’ button on your metabolism. It is highly recommeded that you detox before embarking on any weight loss programme so that your system is functioning at optimum capacity.

Then go back wil see the difference and how you feel.Most people experience side effects and pain cozthey never prepared their bodies.And when you start with Duromine the drugs find or uncover a lot of toxins,dirty that it works hard to get rid of them before it actual start work.

When you are detoxing you will experience that a lot of sweating,urination and hunger. Please use the Diet Menu enclosed with GI lean 3 Days pack "The best" I recommend. Good luck and know wheb it is time to stop

hi there as far as i know duromine only comes in three strengths and 37.5mg isnt one of them? i have been on duromean 2 and a half months and have lost neally 12 kilos without even exercising. i didnt hav an appetite for a few days but now that ive gotten use to it as long as i hav breakfast and a light lunch i dont need to eat anything before bed apart from a small light meal at dinner time. did u grt the duromine over the net or from a dr?

hi are you still on duromine? hows your current situation?

You can drink while on Duromine. People actually take them with alcohol. Believe me, you will feel great. Better then stopping them and as you said risk them not working again.