I'm on day 6 of Duromine, combined with healthy eating & 60min cardio at the gym 4 - 5 times a week (ive been going for 4 weeks before starting duromine)

I'm not seeing any changes and i keep reading about people loosing like 5 kilos in 3 days!

Is it possible duromine isn't working for my body? I sweat ALOT & get a little moody but thats about it. I still feel hungry through out the day. Im 83kg and 163cm tall..

Has anyone experienced this? :-(

Hi, i've been on Duromine now for exactly a week from today and i am experiencing the same thing...i work out early in the morning doing Cardio for an hour, i try to keep my calories down, been eating healthy,Also have a food book in whcih i record all the foods i eat throught out the day and my calorie intake. Everyone seems to be having bursts of energy yet i feel normal, actual i feel tired and i sleep well. i have no problem getting to sleep..i have absolutly no side effects from Duromine except for the first day i was abit Tachycardia other than that i still feel hungry not alot but pekish..it hasnt really suppressed my appetite like i expected it to..i expected the bursts of energy like most people on Duromine but i do and can still feel tired during the day, i also sleep very well...so i have no idea whether or not my body is Actuali responding to Duromine because so far i havnt really lost any wieght, i have been prescribed the 40mg..so thats the max dose for duromine and if it doesnt work on me i have no idea what else that can help me with my wieght loss...is anyone else having the same problems?? and what do you guys think it is? Seems like so many people are loosing so much wieght on duromine yet i've been on for a week and i eat well excercise at least 5 days a week yet no results...Sigh i really hope by next week i'd be able to lose 4kg..my goal is to loose 20kg..but so far i'm not sure if thats possible at the rate things r going.So does that mean that if you have no side effect from Duromine that its not working for you? if anyone can help i'd much appreciate it.. :-)

guys i have been on duromine 30mg for 12 days and ive lost 7kg eat 5 small HEALTHY meals and drink 2-3 litres of water maybe your bodys are just gettin used to it...
give it time
GOOD LUCK ; )

I have been on duromine 30gr last year and i lost 5kg in 2 weeks but now i'm using 40gr but i didn't lose anything :-(

i have been on the 15 and 30mg and got a buzz n hardly ate but now been on the 40mg for a week and nothing

thanks for the post

Hi all,
ive been on duromine for 3 months now and ive lost 14 kilos.. at the begining i couldnt tell any difference but now u it really shows..
one day i thought i was loosing weight and the next felt like ive put weight on ... its working fine for me first night i couldnt sleep at all but after that i was fine..i also found it better taking it every second day cuz theyre so expensive its just a waste of tablets or money, it stays in ur system for 48 hours...
be patient and im sure ul be happy at the end... good luck..

Took duromine for 5 months last yeah ate healthy and lost 55kgs

hi there, i have had a similar problem. i started duromine about 20 days ago, the first week i lost 4.5kg and was wide awake. i stopped it over the weekend to give my body a break and i felt horrible i was so moody, migrane just slept. i then resumed it on monday and found that my appetite was back to normal and i am eating lots!!!!! i then jumped on the scales at the end of the second week to find i had gained 1.5kg. i am on the 30mg dosage and am not 100% sure why the change. i suggest consulting your doctor about it. they may be able to tell you what you can do differently.

Hi' i'm on day 5 on duromine 30mg< Day_93.1kg   Day 5_88.6 i lost 4.5kg in just 5 days.

Not to be rude but do u have ADHD or anger issues? Maybe speed ( duromine) has an opp effect on you? I'd talk to the doc :) wishing you well

the very same is happening to me only lost 2 kg in the first week and that is it

I have been on duromine for 11 days and the first 5 days lost 5 kilos.. now im on the same weight since say 5... Eating well and basically no exercise other then walking with the kids.. im getting an exercise bike this week and am aiming for 30 mins a day or longer.. so hoping to lose another 30 kilos to reach my pre pregnancy weight!!

Hi all, after reading all your post. I just want to mention a few things to help you all out. First take duramine when u first wake up in the morning at the same time. Have something small to eat with it, say a banana, or eat 30minutes after. Banana, oats with not much suger and low fat milk. Second meal morning tea, carrot sticks or celery sticks or half small bowl of brown rice with 2 small fillet size of ur palm. Or sweet potatoe with one grilled fish and salad or or veges. Lunch same thing but with different salads or veges include some fruits, remeber to drink plenty of water or make lemon juice with black or green tea with half a tea spoon of suger for taste. No milk or 1 tablespoon of full cream. Afternoon tea, lean beef, chicken with veges or tuna with salad. Remeber these food are very small portion and should never make you full but makes you satisfied for you hunger. Home time, drink a shot of coffe or tea with no suger. Excrrise for 20minutes. 30second rest when you done ur set. Go shower prepare dinner as above mix if you want. Eggs and brown rice. It may sound boring but the extra ingredients u add make a difference. Use spray oil while cooking add basil and mints chop up for flavor. Make lemon juice. It does not matter what time at night u have dinner as long as u have food in ur stomach u b satisfied. Do this for 1month religiously and u will see your body transform, energy level through the roof, by then ur 30days tab is gone and continue on without the tab. Yes u feel like c**p but tell yourself u work so hard and use ur will power to push through that barrier. Once ur through you can achieve anything.

Hello I've been on duromine 30 mg for 2 days and it cut my apettite only a little and I'm so lethargic . No energy . I'm eating 3 small healthy meals and can sleep fine . Does it take at least a week or two to kick in? I would appreciate your help . Thank you