Hi all, Today is Day 7 of taking Duromine 40mg, first time taking Duromine! I started weighing 75kgs, I was on Liproxenol for 2 months and went to the gym nearly everyday, or did some sort of exercise & lost 5kgs. Stopped after that as it didn't seem to work anymore? Then I put 3kgs back on which brings me back to 73kgs. I then lost 2.5kgs just eating healthy and working out daily. So I went to the local Dr. Who prescribed me Duromine 40mgs, I started the next , only got 2 weeks worth as I wanted to see how my body would react to them. Day 1: I woke up at 6am took the tablet and fell back asleep, at 7:40am I woke up with a burst of energy didn't even feel like I just had woken, through out the day constant dry mouth, no hunger pains at all, energy went up and down by 11pm that evening I still hadn't eaten just drank water non stop all day long, nothing seemed to stop my dry mouth! As much as I wanted to eat I tried to force myself to eat toast but couldn't at all. Day 2: 6am took the tablet, felt kind of scattered out and " out of it " didn't have as much energy as the day before, still dry mouth! Drank lots of water, I constantly feel like I need to "pee" but its like a busting feeling but go and its nothing at all? Frustrating! I was able to eat a apple, 2 pieces of toast and picked at dinner later that night, around 10pm that night I felt hungry, but would try and eat and couldn't stomach it Day 3: Felt tired , took the pill at 6am but this time slept till 10:30! Woke up, still very thirsty, not much energy, felt very dizzy and felt like I needed to be sick! I only ate a few oragnes that day and ate dinner as normal! It feels like to me it stops working in the evening more towards 11pm.. Day4: I gave myself a break didn't take it this day, and it was like my body had no effect to the duromine all I wanted was food food food! Had breakfast lunch & dinner! Day5: Took it at 7am, hour later straight up with a burst of energy, dry mouth same effects as day 1, also dizzy, felt weak but felt hungry went for a walk to burn some of that energy! Stayed in bed for all the afternoon after the walk..But was able to eat later that evening.. Day6: 7am took it , slept till 9:30ish woke up felt normal only had a dry mouth, energy wasn't any different, ate subway for lunch 6inch and had dinner as normal no picking felt hungry still after? Day7: 7am took it, slept till 9am didn't feel like eating today at the start, around 12 got hunger pains, at 3 apples, then later had 2 scrabbled eggs with tomato ( struggled to handle the smell or eat them ) just before forcing myself to eat them I was starting to feel sick, very very dizzy! After I forced myself I felt like I was going to be sick, layed down and felt weak and tired for a few hours. Then for dinner and a small portion of it.. Felt hungry after but everytime I go to eat my mind sort of rejects it? I exercise morning and night and try to around lunch time as well everyday, I walk wherever I have to go that's not a massive distance! I drink 8glasses+ a day of water, and I eat healthy when I do it. I weighed myself today at 70kgs!!? Why is this working so slow for me? Specially when my eating has come down so much, I exercise daily!? Its like nothing is changing.. Anyone have any ideas? I feel like Duromine is a waste? I read all these success stories but struggling to lose weight?

hmmm bit stuck on that one. I have been on it 11 days. start weight was 74.6 and today 71.2.   I am still eating 3 times a day but mch smaller amounts as not really hngry. If you dont eat it will only slow the metabolism.  I do walk a lot more and although I dont think I really feel more enegetic (like saome say) I feel that everything I do has sped up tenfold, have trouble moving/walking/talking slowly (guess thats why street name for amphet is speed lol)  I walk so quickly around the shops that I have to force myself to stop as I get heavy sweating and racing heart with palpitations.  Generally, if we are a bit overweight our fitness is not great, so thats something we have to be very careful we dont take the physical to excess.

I wouldnt give up on it though. I have read heaps of posts that say can take some up to 2 to 3 weeks to start effects. Also, be wary of what the scales say ok, you may well have lost fat (i suspect you have) but gained muscle which is even heavier)

can u plse advise where u purchased duramine 40mg from. I live in the UAE-Dubai and am not able to buy in in the country.

I'm hesitant to buy online without a recommendation due to all the fakes being sold.  My body mass is hovering around 24, so I definitely qualify according to my doctor or but am so frustrated that its available internally.

any suggestions/recommendations greatly appreciated.

Hey I think its the simple fact that you are not eating while on the tablet, your body starts to work againsed you, I say keep a balanced diet, the more smaller meals you eat the better for you, just keep your body fuled. I am on duromine now for 3 days, the problem I am having is that I still fell hungry, no other side effect besides a dry mouth from time to time, I really hope it works for me

i have the exact same situation as you... except im on the 30mg... first day i took it i was on such a high it felt like i took ecstasy or something!!!... i have been taking it for nearly 2 weeks and nothing is happening on the scale... it stays the same everytime i get on... i even bought a new scale thought my current one is faulty but no... weight stays the same, no matter how long cycling sessions i have, how much water i drink how little i eat... it stays the same!!!

I have been taking 40mg for 2 weeks with no weight lose as well. I was on 30mg for a month before my doctor increased the dosage. I  no idea why I am not losing any weight I go to the gym 4 times a week as well.

Reading your story is exactly the same as mine, except I felt really really nauseous the whole time, dry wretching on the 3rd and 4th day. 1.5kgs weight loss during that whole time, I ask myself, was it wall worth it??? A week of feeling like a druggie, sleeping only 3 hours a night, wanting to vomit, forcing myself to eat a small piece of toast. I've come to the conclusion NO. I think if I ate clean the whole week and exercised, I probably would have lost that amount anyway and would have been my bright usual self.

HI I am 45 I was Duromine 30mg for 1 month.  I exercised and ate 1000 calories each day.  I drank 2 litres of water.  My exercise was walking 8k a day.  After 1 month I lost .5kg.  I asked my doctor for a thyroid and blood test prior to taking the tablets and was told I didn't need to.  AFter 1 month I went back to her and again asked for a thyroid test and blood test - again she said not necessary it's my diet and prescribed me 40mg. 

After 1 month on Duromine 40mg I've lost NO WEIGHT.  My diet is 1000 calories and I'm still walking 8km EVERY DAY.  I have kept a food diary and gone back livid with my doctor.  This time she said "well I suggest you have a thyroid and blood test".  My thyroid test came back as underactive...  My advise is to have a blood and thyroid test before you take medication.. 

I also only lost 2 - 3 kg a week.. that is a lot, my aunt lost 11kg in 3 months just by cutting down the amount of food intake.. and I have lost 10 kg is one month.. duromine is not a fat burner, it only decreases appetite and increases metabolism.. NOT A FAT BURNER (fat burning diet pills don't work, doesn't exist, been there done that all a rip-off). Weigh yourself only once a week, 2kg a week is a lot and very good, if you could loose 2kg each week a month for three months you will loose a total of 24 kg in 3 months.. that is a lot, I don't see why you are complaining about 2kg. I have been on diets and everything and I lost 2kg a month! Now I loose 2 to 3 kg a week, and this is my second month first week and I feel amazing already, I can see a difference already..

You will feel hungry the first week or two, and I also have a dry mouth this helps water intake. Which is good.

Okay first, you have already lost 2kg in just a week. That is good! I am using duromines 30mg at the moment, my first week I also lost 2kg. I am now entering my first week of my second month and already lost 10kg since I last weighed myself which was I think like a week ago. Duromines are designed to reduce appetite and increase metabolism, it is NOT A FAT BURNER (fat burner pills don't exist, and those that does doesn't work, been there done that it's a waste). Now when does duromines work accordingly: only when you don't have an unknown underlying medical condition and if you are using it correctly. How do you use duromines correctly: Duromines will NOT work if you are living on water only, taking duromines, but NOT EATING. If you don't eat your body will switch to starvation mode, your metabolic speed slows down, and every bit of fat digested will be stored and not burned or excreted. Also if you go on a specific diet during the use of duromines, you might loose weight but will regain it again when done with your medical prescription cycle and returning to your normal diet. So the best you can do is remain on your everyday diet, and just reduce your meal portions to smaller sizes and increase water intake. It is also important to take duromines early each morning (no later than 8am), also only take ONE capsule ONCE A DAY and never skip a day without drinking a duromine capsule, otherwise it might affect the amount of weight you can loose or even restrict it.  Duromines have a few side-effects depending on each individual. Side-effects include: dizziness, drowsiness, being irritable and emotional (my case), nausea and vomiting, headaches, dry mouth (my case, helps to increase water intake), tiredness or over energetic, etc. These side-effects usually only lasts a week or two, again, depending on each individual. Now how did I help myself loose weight effectively using duromines: thanks to duromines I only have two meals a day consisting of small portions, and I feel satisfied afterwards. Also my bowel movements are more frequent than before I was using duromines (also constantly urinating due to a lot of water intake cause by dry mouth). I also decided to reduce fatty foods (such as french fries)! Sugar and maize intake as much as I possibly could. I increased fibre intake (suits me well since I love fruits), and since fibre is harder for your GIT to digest, my GIT uses more energy to break food down than normally.  I also eliminated soda drinks completely from my normal diet. I increased water intake, but still enjoy my daily coffee or hot chocolate with milk and without sugar. I also treat myself once a while (1ce every 2 weeks) with powerade or a chocolate flavoured Super M. I also only eat when I'm hungry. I don't feel hungry or tired at all. I wake up naturally no later than 8 am since using duromines, and I never had difficulty sleeping.  I feel great, I already see a difference especially in my clothes. I am also not a very active person. You should not take more than one duromine capsule a day, and duromines should not be used longer than three months unless you consulted a doctor. Duromines are not safe to use during pregnancy, for children under the age of 12 and for elders over the age of 65. Medication such as sleeping pills or anti-depressants should not be used along with duromines, if you want to use any medication along with duromines please consult your doctor to make sure it is safe to do so.  Duromines will also only be available on prescription and only be prescribed to persons weighing more than 60kg, people who are overweight or who suffers from obesity. I am completely happy and satisfied with the product and I already feel great about myself.

I have heard that if you excercise while taking it, you are going to be building muscles that will replace your fats. Muscles are heavier than fats so your weight isn't dropping

where can i buy duromine from? I am in Dubai, UAE

Where can i buy duromine in dubai and do i need a prescription

Did you find out where to buy duromine?