I have been on duromine 30mg for two weeks now and lost 10kgs I haven't personally experienced any side affects myself. For the first two days I felt full of energy and had no appetite at all however I managed to eat small snacks so my body had that extra natural energy and drank plenty of water which has now become a natural habbit before eating any meals. I did for the first 3 days wake up early hours of the morning feeling like I had slept for days however this soon had stopped by day four. I must say you need to exercise if you want results it's like anything else you want to achieve you must work to get results even if its a 25 minute walk its something. It is important you keep your fluid intake up even if you dont like water. :-D

Duromine is a stimulant that is similar to amphetamine - that explains why you were so "full of energy" (basically you were just high amphetamines) and had no appetite - and why you were able to lose so much weight in just two weeks. I've seen the pictures of meth and amphetamine users and if I had to choose between losing few pounds or being a meth user...well, I just think that this kinds of drugs have much worse side effects then they do give benefit - and being full of energy is side effect because many people will like the feeling and that is just one tiny step toward addiction.

where can i buy the dorumine...i already take dorumine 10 years b4.. now my weigh up again after deliver my son..

I'm on duromine 40mg and it has helped a great deal with me. i have gone from 130kg to 115.5kg but i dont exercise at the moment due to the weight and i have a condition were my body randomly dislocates so i have to wait to be a little lighter then start the exercise.

I haven't experienced any side effects at all. my doctors have decided that i am no longer using duromine for weight loss but rather a mood stablizer. i have found being bipolar 1, when i am not on the duromine, my mood becomes erratic, the medications i am on and that works seem to not work as well, i am awake for days on end, i become manic with psychotic episodes and i do a lot of stupid things that seem normal and then i get severely depressed and suicidal shortly after but when i am on the duromine, my mood is stable, i dont get manic nor depressed, i sleep like a baby a good 10hrs sometimes more of sleep a day, and because of the drastic change in my mood my doctors are using it as a stabilizer with the added break every 3 months, of course if i get to my goal weight of 60kg, i will have to stop the duromine or find a very low dose of it.

see everyone has a different reaction, for me it has stabalized my bipolar 1 and i am loosing weight slowly since the medication i take for the bipolar are all weight gaining medication that increases appetite so the duromine is allowing me to loose the weight slowly while keeping it stable at the same time, only time i gain weight is when i get TOM but then i loose it all again.

Hey I js wnt 2 knw & andastnd if its healthy to only eat two meals a day which is breakfast apple,lunch apple & orange but I drink lots of water daily

Hi
i started duromine 2 weeks ago but i am not seeing the results from the pills, I am trying all i can to eat well cut down on carbs very much and upped protein intake. I have not weighed myself at all from then since now. I am feeling depreassed about this because people have reported alot of weight loss and me i cannot see any changes in my body.

the reason why i do not want to get weighed is because i end up obssessing over the figure on the scale.

Hi please advise if I take 30mg duromine with 30mg winstrol oral, (WHAT IS THE EFFECTS AND RESULTS)????

I have started taking the 40mg and for the first 2 days i felt jittery and had trouble sleeping,, but now i feel fine although i am barely eating its been 5 days now and im drinking 2L of water a day, no junk food or alcohol and I haven't lost any weight! I have cut my portion sizes down in half and still nothing... am exercising but can't lose the weight.. has anyone got any suggestions?

omg, that's amazing to lose so much in a two week period. well done!! im hoping my body responds so well to duromine as well as yours did.

no it is not healthy all. u'll lose a lot of weight at first n then ur body starts to break down n get lethargic.

Thyroid been tested?

Hi im bipolar manic and im thinking of using it does it affect your sleep? I have a 2 month old bub shes a good baby but im finding it hard to loose weight i use to take medication but i stoped nearly two years ago so is there any heads up on the sleep side did you take it every day or?

Stop exercising and the weight will fall off. Rule number one - exercise slows down weight loss. Scientific fact.

I have been on duramine 30mg for two weeks. no side effects drinks lots of water and think before i eat. the problem is i do not lose anything?? can someone tell me what am i doing wrong??

Hi. I have bipolar 2 plus trouble with addictions and am very overweight so my doctor suggested duromine but then everyone else had an opinion about it being a really bad idea and it doesn't work? I am on a lot of other meds to stabilise my mood so I'm Just worried what's going to happen. Thoughts?