I am 12 and a half years and I will be 13 this May(2011).I am 5' 3'' and only weigh 110 pounds. I am a size 1 in pants and small in shirts. But girls who are size 0 make fun of me. My legs are a little thick but so what. Im not trying to loose weight. Sure I want to be super skinny but I just suck it up and love myself for what I have. Girls dont have to be super skinny just to be perfect. Im not fat, but im not super skinny. Just skinny. No one in the world has a perfect body or weight. I know most girls think they are fat when the really are skinny. We shouldn't worry about our weight when we are this young. Im not saying that im fat, but I am skinny. Trust me, I know how it is to be teased for not being super skinny.

Have you ever heard that misery loves company?  The girls who are teasing you are unhappy period, and the fact that they have honed in on weight as the chioce of topic is not the real problem.  You are fine the way you are and you need to not allow other to put an emphasis on what is important.  I would avoid those people at all costs. There is so much more in life to look forward to everyday and 110 is beautiful.  I am a female who maintained that same weight until I was almost in my mid 20's.  So chin up your beautiful.

im 13 and im fat!! i am 5ft 7 and i am 4kg. im on a serious diet. i need help loosing weight please help.

i mean 40kg sorry

im 12 soon to be 13 in december 2011 i am just starting year 8 in about 1 week. it's not just me my hole family is large but i dont want to be i've been trying very hard to loose weight and i get funny looks and horrible comments from some friends. im sick of it and loosing weight is hard im on the verge of giving up. i do exercise everyday i have two bouncy puppies to walk and i love sports, im trying to eat the right foods but thats hard to because food can be tempting. i've lost a bit of weight and its noticable but compared to my school chums im HUGE. i don't believe im beautiful coz i know im not. i love dresses and makeup and girly things but i feel im too ugly to wear any of it, so i laze around and do everything in the same pair of jeans and untidy hair. if anyone has any tips for an easier way to loose weight that doesn't involve pills then plz help x:-)

Be confident, be strong! Say you do lots of excersize, you run about like crazy. I'm quite thin okay. But i eat chocolate and cake and that! I run about like CRAZY! So i burn it all of lol!

youre 5'7" and youre 88 lbs? you should be dead at that weight, eat something!

i would suggest that never use pills for losing your weight. your weight may lose but it will make you very weak. i had taken so many pills and now i am paying for it :(