Hi. im 14 and i am really over weight! i weigh about 175 lbs . :-( I really need help. i walk home and i do sit ups and push ups but i just dont loose the weight i want to! i really have to be 110lbs . i need help! how do i loose fat in 4-5 months? i seriously have to loose 60 lbs. i dont want to be overweight anymore . im always telling myself i have to excersise but even when i do im not loosing the weight:C please help me. can any of you tell me how to loose the weight????

try getting a gym memborship or having a friend go on walks with you to help boost your self confidence

Hey 14 year old who is trying to lose weight. I have three things to say - and I hope they help.

FIRST: Stop trying to lose weight. Just start being healthy. Eat well and exercise. You could consider a vegetarian diet - check out the Eat to Live diet. It helps people who can't lost weight lose weight like crazy. But more importantly, it makes them among the healthiest people there are. And it's kind to animals and earth, which I think would also help you to feel better. But just eating well and exercising regularly are what you need.

Second: Honey, you are beautiful and don't have to lost 60 pounds to prove it. Your size does not determine your beauty. I know that doesn't help though - I've struggled with this all my life and I'm 40. I'm still struggling. So....on to number 3.....

THIRD: Please find a counsellor or therapist or someone to speak with about your self image. I don't want you to experience a life of hurting like I have. Speak to someone -- they can help you to change your self image and re-focus yourself on seeing what is beautiful in you. You have so much to offer. I'll bet you're an amazing listener and friend. I bet you are so much fun to be around. I bet you're good at a lot of things. And besides, you know what I've learned in life? Men don't want skinny. But they do want beautiful. And these are two TOTALLY different things.

Even if you go with the diet I suggested, I hope you'll find some emotional help 'cause from what I hear, even if you got skinny, you'd find something in yourself to dislike anyway. And you, my dear, deserve a helluva lot better than that - because you ARE beautiful and amazing and talented and wonderful.

In peace and kindness...candice