hi,i am 13 and i feel like im really fat!ive tryed working out and eating helthy but its hard....i weigh 137 and i hate being fat!!!!!!!!!!!!!im not super muscular im average...i need help! i was never,ever super skinny though,but imy mom says im going though a bigger stage at my age but i want to loose weight now!

You should ask your mom to buy you just dance its fun & it helps you lose weight :)!!!

but am i fat?wat else should i do to help me?

I don't think that 137 pounds for a 13 yr old is fat how old r u ? & healthier food choices should help too.

sorry I meant 2 say how tall r u & dancing helps

sensa if helps my mom was on it and ow i am on it it helps you lose weight u put it on ur food

Lady bug do NOT sweat it.... be sure to stay active and watch your junk food intake. Had someone told me when I was your age to drink water... I am sure I would have laughed... but water, water, water is awesome for you!!