i want to loose weight im 13 and i wanna loose weight be 4 the summer i weight 180 i wanna loose 140 lb cuz i am tired of people talking about us FAT people we cant help it but i wanna be skinny im am sick of people me me or any one else FAT :-( :-( >;) >;)

well look kid......first off its a little early for you to be starting to think about losing a lot of weight, cause at your age you are still growing and you need to eat a variety of foods, but if you to loose a couple of pounds then start eating more vegetables and fruits, at your age you have to start eating helath cause what you eat now is going to affect, what you look like when you get older, using diet pills or taking diet plans (like getting food from a company that they give you every day to eat) is not good for your growth......oh and by the way, drinking a lot of water helps to

Hi PRETTYMAMA13,
Juanjohnguy is absolutely right. You are still growing. You need all the nutrients proteins iron and vitamins. Though there is one thing that you can do .... You can cut out on those junk food (if your having any). thats one of the a major factor of increased fat in the body. And yes drink lots and lots of water to wash out all the toxins from your body.
Take care and enjoy these days. :-)

Im the same age as you and I feel the same way I want to be skinny too Im still FAT and I hate it I wear clothes that make me look skinny but........ it doesn't work guys and girls are jerks and i wish they could be in our shoes. :-( :'(