I'm around the ages of 13-16 and weigh between 150-160 pounds and am around the height of 5'5. I need to lose about 30 pounds but I've tried almost everything: Weight watchers, healthy eating, exercise but nothing works!!! The past two years in school the same boy has done nothing but pick on me and call me fat!!! He never stops and has emotionally sacred me for life. Everyday he would make up new fat jokes about me or say I'm ugly. He thinks he's so hot and any girl would die just to go out with him once. Thanks to him I'm really self conscious and think I'm too fat for anything! I'm embarrassed to eat at school and at restaurants. I have a boyfriend who I love and loves me back but I'm embarrassed to be around him sometimes because he's so fit and healthy and the other day I (he still doesn't or at least i hope he doesnt know) found out I weigh about 20 pounds more than him! :-( My mom gets upset when I get upset and say I'm fat. I cry a lot because I have almost no self confidence left. I need it back and need to lose weight!! I know diet and exercise are very important but I'd like to read some new tips so I can shed about 25-30 pounds by Christmas. I want to show the guy that picked on me that I am pretty and I  know if i lose this weight by Christmas I will only have to take the emotional beating a few more months. I hope I get some reply's and  Thank you so much!!!  :-P

This isnt really an answer but i just want you to know im going through the exact same thing only i weigh 156.6 pounds...ive tried tons of things and cant find anything that helps....i feel gross and ugly and at my school evryone else is skinnier than me...but im trying to be more confident since everything i try doesnt work...i like my curves and all and i have a fairly good looking body but my weight is just insane and i just dont know what else to do other than try to be more confident and in love with my body.

SapphireHudson wrote:

blackrose996 wrote:

hi i am exactly in the same situation. I hate my body and everything about me i am always crying. Sometimes i wish i were anorexic and bulimic.
I have tried a lot of diets but nothing helped me. But now I am a bit happier i am not eating breakfast anymore, i'm eating very little at lunch and supper and i go out playing with my dogs or do anything active. It works for me and i hope it will help anyone who reads this too !!!!!!
I am always bullied about my weight and i hate it i am just thankful i have my friends to help me through it all and stand up for me and pick me up when i'm down :) without them i wouldn't be in the happy place i am in today. If you are reading this thank you so much i love you all !!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

I'm like exactly the same! I go to a small school and all the other girls are perfectly skinny. but i do have nice curves and i think being over weight actually helped with the size of my chest.

FOR ALL THOSE TEENAGE GIRLS!!! IF YOU REALLY WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT REEEEAAADDDD THISSSS! IT HELPS ! I PROMISE!!!*This is what i recomend*

- Start walking alot more, perhaps to school or home from school, or to the store, though if you don't live close near your school, walk up and down your street about 30 minutes to an hour EACH DAY. If you believe in yourself you can do it trust me!

- Drink EIGHT glasses of water a day or maybe more, i know it might seem hard to drink that much in a day, but bring a water bottle to school with water, and make a goal and finish that water before Lunch. Then fill it one more time to do you until you get home, and when you get home keep doing the same thing! IT WILL HELP!!

- Starving yourself IS NOT HEALTHY!! i no it may seem like it will help but your just making more trouble for yourself, if you don't eat for a while the next thing you eat 90% chance will store as fat in your body somewhere, trust me i know!! My friend did it and she has a lot more weight on her thighs then ever. Also if you are not gaining weight for not eating, it's still UNHEALTHY. You will notice you will be a lot more sick then before.. And a good breakfast, HEALTHY starts the day of good! Helps you better in school too!

- Examples of a good breakfast... Whole grain/or the kind with oats cereal, strawberries with it or blueberries, and a banana. Or Eggs, with cheese melted on top, and one of those granola bars with lots of oats. OR OMLETS(: there goooood and HEALTHY (:

- Don't eat too much bread, even whole grain or whole wheat.. it's good every once in a while but all ive mostly been eating when i come home from school is peanutbutter sandwich or just bread with butter almost everyday for 3 weeks, and ive gained 10pnds

- Eat lots of fruit and veggies!!! Stir fry or stew is EXTREMELY healthy for you and it will fill you up too, and if the stir fry isn't enough add some white chicken it fills you up! Or also salades, eat salades alot, dont be paying a fortune at the store for one already made just make one yourself with Lettuce, Ceaser salade dressing, chicken, and cheese simple as that and has a good taste (:

- Also what's good for yourself is SET A GOAL!!! don't just say i'm going to lose weight say "I'm going to lose this much weight in this many days, or weeks.

- AND REMEMBEEERRR!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!! JUST BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!!!!!! if you really try it you can accoplish it i PROMISE!!!

tip* if your one of those people that sit around watching tv all day or cannot stay of the computer, just look at those people on tv your jealouse of because their SO skinny well that can be you if you get up and go for walks!! or do excersizes just get a little bit of money and go buy yourself a excersize video. And Facebook..... DONT GET ME STARTED (: .. i LOVE facebook, but honestly, you have allllllllllllllll your life to go on fb, first lose some weight!! Make a goal and say I AM NOT GOING ON FACEBOOK UNTIL I GO FOR A WALK.. everyday when you get home from school!

TRUSSSSTT ME GIRLS !!! THESE THINGS WILL HELP I LOST 30 POUNDS VERY FAST !!! THE FAT SLIPPS OFF LIKE BUTTER WHEN YOU DO THESE THINGS EVERYDAY!!!  GOOOOD LUCKKKKK YOU CAN DO IT !!!!!

I'm glad to hear one us is having progress! The thing is I'm hypoglycemic; it has something to do with my blood sugar. Anyways i can't skip meals or I'll get sick :/ The boy who used to make fun of me hasn't all year and my boyfriend loves me for who I am even if i don't

k.lets help each other then we see our results in 2 months because i want 2 lose 50 pounds coz am 152pounds and am 4,9m i think

BOO IM ABOUT UR AGE IM 210 YOUR NOT FAT YOUR JUST THICK DONT LET NO ONE TELL U DIFFRENT

hey(: im aspiring/gettin rdy 2 loose weight. I am 13 and am pushing 150. I'm 5 foot 5 inches.... Its really sad... i know. well heres the thing... i live out in the middle of nowhere and there is honestly nowhere 2 walk. I need help and i realllllyy want to loose weight veryyyy soon! About 20 pounds this month?? If possible... Anyway... could you b more specific how u lost 30 pounds.... plz! help me out I cry myself 2 sleep and go through clothes like crazy! I cant stand my weight and i want to loose some so i can gain confidence. plz help!

tell the guy that at least you have a life. and give your self exercising goals!!

I am 13, and I weigh around 105 pounds, i mean; i'm fine with it, except my stomache and thighes are so fat! I know how you feel, because all of my friends are twigs...

hi. im 13 and around 170 to 180. ive been wanting to lose weight for like ever... but its hard since i have ashma and a super slow metabolism. i feel sad and angry for myself becuz i cnt lose weight fast. im staring to try to lose weight i wanna lose about 50 pounds by the time school starts bak up again nxt year. pleaz leave tips for me. THANX-ALICIA

DO NOT EAT JUNK FOOD EAT HEALTHLY AND EAT YOUR LAST MEAL 2 HOURS BEFORE BED GOOD LUCK!! :) :) :P

i'm 5'8 and i weigh 110 pounds, i was quite fat when i was in grade 3 and when i was in grade 4 i told myself i wasn't going to gain anymore. which is what i've done. yes, my metabolismis stuffed but that doesnt matter because i'm thin! i walk to and from school everyday, and either do swim practice for 2 hours or run for a hour. i dont eat breakfast or lunch and only eat dinner, unfortunately i often find myself subconsiously going to the kitchen and eating foods.

when i have some sort of dinner i have to go to, i eat a bit less than everyone else 

***this post is edited by moderator *** inappropriate posting*** Please read our Terms of Use

but my weight means everything to me.

You must eat your breakfast because breakfast is the most important meal . Only in supper don't eat . They say that Breakfast eat like a king , Lunch eat like a queen and for supper eat like a beggar or nothing and you must drink many water like 6-8 glasses .