Hello, My name is Jazsmine Nicole Parker and i am 13 years old. I live in Lakewood Ohio. And i go to Harding Middle School 7th grade. I weigh Almost 200 pounds of not more. and I try to walk it out and work out but that doesn't help me at all. I am still trying to stop eating all the junk food but i just cant do it. because i have been around it for so long im just not use to it. ill come in from school and just eat eat eat eat and eat. and i know that i shouldn't do that but i do it anyway. i may not look the size that i weigh but ooh trust me im big. i have no boobs but a lot of butt. i am way to big for my age last time i weighed myself i weighed 189 so im pretty sure im already at 200 now. all im asking is for somebody out there to help me loose this weight. im always getting bullied for it and i run out of breath easy. I just dont like it. i wasn't a chubby child i was very much skinny as hell.   but as the years went by i just started eating gaining weight . I just want it to stop. can you please please please help me. i wanna go from 189 pounds to 130pounds. I miss being skinny and im trying but not hard enough. Every day i get up and look in the mirror and try to call myself pretty and beautiful but that doesn't work because im ugly and fat and just likes to eat. Im asking you. or whomever is reading this to please just help me. I live in Lakewood Ohio. 1420 Is my address On Lakewood Ave. I Live on the bottom (Its a up and down house) But I have a brother who is 19 and a sister who is 18 Their Both skinny. I have a 71 year old granny who loves me for me. a 44 year old auntie and a 12 yr old cousin and a 42 year old mother. My mother is 42 (just turned 42) and She is barley working right now. she just got her a new job. every day im walking home with my brother when my mother cant get me form school because she is working. I think its pretty fun to walk home. But my mother has been struggling to provide for me and my brother and sister my mother is a single mother and my dad has left up to provide for us and us only. And im guessing that iv token all of that in but as food wise and now look at me. I just wanna be skinny again. I dont like sometimes when a person makes fun of me because of how i look. or how my legs rub together or the tummy that just hangs out. I dont wanna be one of those people who get way put of control with their weight and just die. i wanna live to get 87 or older but skinny. not liked modle skinny like 130 pounds skinny. I came on here and posted this today because I am tried of looking like this.  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use i am a skinny pretty girl in a fat girls body whos waiting to get out. help me get out.

I feel bad for you young lady but it will be okay. Stay encouraged and change for you not anybody else. I don't even know you but I care. Please hang in there. And please edit your story. You have a lot of personal info in there and There are crazies in the world. Please don't EVER EVER EVER post your personal info such as address or phone number. 

Thanks to share your problem .  I want to just say that you are try  to  African mango because it's natural product  for weight loss.

I know how you feel, I don't weigh much, but I'm super fat! I can't leave junk food either

Girl.. Im in the EXACT position that your in.. Never give up<3.

Now ur at the age in wich u need to eat to be health grown up ,and the only thing I suggest to u its to run everyday at least 3m minutes a day ..Its a good thing because it hepls u to bE Concetrated everyday and it helps ur mind to be healthy too..It seem difficult at first but the sooner u custome with that ,the better is for u .

Just push your self. My friend and I are not skinny. We made a pack that we would fast walk home drop our back packs off at my house and run one mile Fridays and it got easier. But if your not Comfortable running one mile then start at a half or a quarter. It doesn't matter as long as you feel good about your self. I know this might sound weird bit BRUSH YOUR TEEN WELL! It will help your heart which will make it easier to breath during running and it's better for you. Eat a large but heathy breakfast like I eat one egg one apple and some low sugar jam mixed in with some PLAIN ORGANIC YOGURT nothing else but that. Did you know that one 6 ounce yogurt has more sugar then a can of coke or sprite? Well if your still hungry for lunch then eat it late, I know that might be hard during school and all but try on the weekends. When you eat later and only when your hungry it will help you by knowing you burned all the energy you had from breakfast and its time to eat more. But I would eat a piece of fruit and maybe a chicken salas but try WITHOUT dressing because it has ALOT fat fat in it. Try not to eat till your full during lunch. Any free time you have try to do some sort of exercise. For dinner if your hungry eat something light like some wheat past with oil not butter or sauce. Eat early and light so then you even more hungey in the morning. Also do some activies like yoga, basketball,soccor, gymnastics, or swimming. Anything just to get the blood moving. If your Embarrassebe just because your over wight or not as good as someone at something doesn't mean you can't shoot for gold!!!! Just try this is stuff, you won't know if it will work if you don't try. Do this for me!!! P.s running with with a more active or athletic friend or your brother might help because it will push you harder to keep up. Write back please!! I want to hear from you and your Progress!