hi i am uncircumcised and my bell end is like peeling and there is new skin underneath but its only on 1 side of the bell end it is not giving me any problems im just a bit worried is this natural ?

well what does it look like? it sounds like it could be a film of smegma. have you just recently started retracting your foreskin and washing under it?

thganks

no im 16 ive been able to do it since about 14 but it looks like my bellend is peeling and its pink and smooth underneath

im 16 now ive been able to restract the forskin since bout 14 but my bellend looks like its peeling and it doesnt smell very nice its all like white and its pink and smooth underneath

Does it itch at all? you may have a yeast infection or balanitis. do you wash your penis/foreskin regularly. if so, are you using soap? what kind?

thanks

no it doesnt ich at all and yes i have a bath twice a day and wash regularly and ive used soap a couple of times no rarly

well washing two times a day can be alot especially if you use soap as that can dry the head of your penis. i would only wash once a day and use warm water. you can use some soap but make sure is a moistureizing brand like dove or lever ect.