I have been observing this problem on my covered part of penis since now 4 months. The first problem is that when I retract the forskin completely the area under the glans has some redness and it itches quite often. The redness has been persistant since a couple of months. It looks like a blister but it is not a blister for sure. I clean under the foreskin very often with soap. For your information, I had sex one year ago and that was completely protected. Other thing I want to tell you is that my masturbation frequency is quite high, everyday or two times a day...and I use the same towel without washing for wiping off the semen for 7-8 days. Is it due to using the same unwashed towel for semen collection?

Second problem is that on the glans I found as if the thin skin on glans is peeling off which leaves the glans look more red. So it left a red mark on glans as old skin is peeled off. It does not itch and there is no problem with this...but only thing that worries me is it looks red patch all the time...no pain nothing else. Is it due to excessive masturbation?

Please advise me...

Have you read about Novoglan ? If not, you really should. It cured me!

What you describe could be balanitis – an inflammatory condition of the foreskin – or a yeast infection; another possibility is that the soap you are using is too harsh and is irritating the skin. Try washing with a mild, natural cleanser, and it would be a good idea to check your symptoms with a doctor for a prescription to clear up any infection. You might also add a penis vitamin cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) with emollients and nutrients that can help to keep the skin clear, smooth and moisturized.