Most of the time, not all the time; after sex i get these little tiny white bumps on my penis head or underneath the skin of the head (when you pull back the foreskin). They usually disappear after a week but always come back after we had sex. It does not hurt or anything just make my penis look like it have a rash then disappears.
Can someone please tell what is causing this?

I have the same problem i think. Mine go away after i wash my penis head, im also uncircumsized. If it is just residue, it should just wash off. But in either case, washing your penis head thouroughly and the inside of the foreskin might be able to stop it

It's possible that what you have is residue, but if it is not wiping away, you may want to see a doctor about it just to make sure that it's not something that's actually causing an issue for you or something like that. PLease make sure to see a doctor as this is not likely to clear itself up soon. Keep us posted on what your doctor says.

Yeast infection my friend

Maybe u got soap in your shaft

They could be smegma – a substance that can accumulate under the foreskin that is made up of dead skin cells and body oils; or it could be balanitis. If you have any other symptoms, like fever, itching, a discharge from the penis, or swelling, you should see a doctor; otherwise, just keep the area clean, dry it gently before replacing the foreskin, and try a penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) that is enriched with vitamins and other nutrients for penis health support.