Hello, I have a problem. It started yesterday morning when I tried masturbating but I found myself in excruciating pain and once I managed to peel back my foreskin and I discovered my skin peeling and cracking with slight bleeding.

The head of penis is peeling and has white patches. The head is red and sore and fractional bleeding occurs. I have been washing it every day regularly so you can imagine my surprise when this arrises.

It hurts to peel back the foreskin and any pressure on it also results in pain. This includes erections which can at times be painful, but others bearable.

It is worrying me [this arises for the first time on my 18th bday >.>'] and I'm not sure what course of action is best. Im too embarrassed to talk to my parents about the problem and wondered if someone could recommend me a form of treatment.

Is it possible to have a talk to the doctor without him having a look at the problem? As I feel uncomfortable with it.

Thank You for any help given

please help :-(

I had something like this when I jerked it with some conditioner but it went away after a few days.

could be adhesions i guess, but i don't know much about them. Thats where i'd start looking

go see the doc - if you don't want him to look he won't look, but chances are he'll ask to see and you'll be so relieved he's not laughing at you that you'll just flop it out to show him - i know cuz tats wat happened to me when i was 16 n had a problem down there!

To me is sounds like a slight case of Phimosis.

But I could be wrong

It sounds like you might have thrush (a fungal infection) or balanitis (an inflammatory condition that is often caused by a buildup of smegma under the foreskin). You may be able to treat thrush with an over-the-counter antifungal cream. Miconazole nitrate (sold as monistat for women) works well for fungal infections like thrush. Balanitis may be healed by keeping the area clean and moisturized, but if the symptoms do not go away, you should see a doctor. You might  want to try a penis  health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) in the future to keep the penis skin clean and moisturized – this can help to cut down on infections and keep the skin looking attractive and smooth.