A couple of days ago some redness appeared on my glans, then a day later small, white spots showed up under my foreskin. Today, these small spots are peeling, but the redness is gone and I have developed a slight pain or lets say burning feeling at the beginning of urethra. I have a girlfriend, and we do have unprotected sex but I have never had any similar problems. She didn’t mention any strange symptoms in her situation. Could this be some sort of STD or something? Thx in advance!

Hi there! Your symptoms sound just like mine when I had yeast infection. My girlfriend had it too, so she bought a cream that her doc prescribed and I used it as well, so we cleaned up. Something is certainly the matter with you, but it sounds curable, so don’t panic. It would be good if you got yourself examined or something. I wouldn’t wait long if I were you. Good luck!

I have a similar problem. My skin becomes very dry and eventually cracks due to expansion of erections. The skin then peels or flakes off in large scales, leaving fresh skin underneath. There is only a sore or bleeding when it is rubbed without enough lube. My doctor thinks this is a skin problem.

hi i also have a similar problem but i am only 14 does anyone know any types of cream or medication that can take this away ?

I have the same problem as the above 2 posts, and i am also 14... any advice?

I'm even worse my skin is peeling and i have been masturbating and i ejaculated (first time). And I'm only eleven. can someone help or tell me what i should do? :-(

mine was similar. it would get a spot on the tip and around the head. Tried anti fungal cream for thrush but didnt work now im gonna try steriod cream as i do have itchy skin on my legs.

I have been checked for STD, STI's etc but nothing. Its just a skin problem

* BUMP! *

Anyone got any ideas what the above posters are suffering with because its driving me mad! I was told it lookd like and could be a form of psoriasis (sorry, I can't spell it), since it looked like it. The skin is very dry in my case as with others. It started from too much "rubbing", if you know what I mean. This was ages ao though, I always dismissed it as nothing hoped it would go away by itself, but it doesnt seem to want to, it doesn't help that every time I get an erection it tears the skin again.

Anyone got any ideas how to get rid of this?

i have the same problem, i get a dry patch of skin, but the problem is is that the skin by the tip is brown and peeling and it burns like no other. any idea what it is?

:-D Hey guys DON'T stress to much its not an STI or STD its a skin infection that is caused by to much grip and power and not enough lube .... but it could also be an elergic reaction from woteva your using to help yourself get off... In regards to the dry skin ... i use Bepanthen cream its an oil based cream apply 1-2 times daily and before u sleep when u wake up in the morning check the ol fella peel of any skin and apply again .. 2-3 days and its good again continue to use everynight before sleep and u will find that its ok ............. But also see a doctor plz guys

when i was like 11 the hole in my fore shin would stuck shut and would burn and sting like nothing ever.. it was liek that for about 2 weeks then it was gone i never said anything to anyone and it seemed to clear up...dont do wat i did guys go find a doc it wil be much better

it' probably Just Thrush

**edited by moderator ** web addresses not allowed **

Please read our Terms of Use

My boyfriends penis is peeling, and its all red around the head of his penis.

Any suggestions?

Guest wrote:

hi also same problem but im 9 and ive been masturbating or my sister has been masturbating me off when im sleeping, i dont know why she does but i dont like it much, it hurts now cuzof the flakin of the skin owwwwy help me

0.0 you serious?

Oh and Im getting the same symptoms ;_;

The head of penis is peeling and has white patches. The head is red and sore and fractional bleeding occurs. I have been washing it every day regularly so you can imagine my surprise when this arrises.

It hurts to peel back the foreskin and any pressure on it also results in pain.

It is worrying me [this arises for the first time on my 18th bday >.>'] and Im not sure what course of action is best.

Is it possible to have a talk to the doctor without him having a look at the problem? As I feel uncomfortable with it and slightly embarrassed.

Thank You for any help given

Ok, well I have this problem as well. Went to the doc. REMEMBER guys, doctors are professionals, they've seen this sort of stuff before, it's not new, and they know what is going on. NO NEED TO BE ANXIOUS OR EMBARRASSED about going to the doc!!!

Ok, well like I said, went to the doc. Not STD, it's just irritation. Leave your junk alone, don't masturbate for a week, wash it daily, apply a moisturizing lotion. It will go away eventually.