My daughter is suffering from bells palsy and I just do not know what to do. Doctor explained everything, that there is nothing to worry about, but I was just not convinced. Are complications possible? I have heard of bells palsy ear troubles, possibility that muscles will not be as before etc. Is this true?

To be honest, there are possibilities that some residual effects might occur, but it should not be so in your daughter's case. As for ear problems she might experience, pain near the ear or even in it, hearing deficit, ear troubles in general. This should all be gone when the effects of BP pass, still if you have concerns, please, a second opinion might reassure you some more.

This is true I had a horrible time with pain on my left side of my neck to my ear and suffered permanent hearing loss in my left year. I can still hear but not as well and my ENT dr questioned me about it before I had a chance to tell him of it.( he apparently saw the damage in my ear.)