i have bellspalsy since from 25years  and i have taken lot of treatments for that like ayurvedic medicine but it is not recovered.Now im taking physiotherapy for face its showing some improvement  from 32days but mouth not deviated properly  can any one tell me any suggestoins for this and solution.and how much time it will take to deviate mouth full from right t left.

Hi, I am not sure about the mouth recovery. I got Bell's Palsy in 2004 and my mouth is still drooping. I can help if you are still having problems with your eye.  Dry eyes are a big problem caused by Bell's Palsy. While I was suffering from Bell's Palsy I developed an eye patch that keeps your eyelid closed. ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***

Colloidal Silver spray... I have had BP for 35 years and had recently been using Silver for cysts on my neck and face, after 2 days my eye started to twitch and after a few days was still persisting, I also noticed that my vision was different but couldn't really figure out why then on about the fourth day I realized that my full movement on my left side of my face had made a huge improvement. It has been 2 weeks now and I have noticeable increase of muscle in my neck and other muscles in my face that had made little to no change over the years due to no use and my smile is finally even and both sides look normal. I hope you try it, you can purchase it at any health food store, the more expensive the product the better the quality. I have been giving about 4-5 sprays per day. This really works! Take care

Hi Joanne,

Wow, that's really interesting. I am 35 and have had Bell's palsy for as long as I can remember. I just assumed there was nothing I could do. I also have a cyst on my scalp. I might have to give the colloidal silver a shot. Do you remember the brand you used? I couldn't even imagine having a normal smile after this long. Sooo happy for you!

Hi Joanne, I was diagnosed with 6th nerve palsy and possible 4th nerve palsy. I want to know if the colloidal silver completely restored your muscles in your neck and face. Your story is awesome !