Will this nightmare ever end? I can't taste anything with bell's palsy, not to mention the difficulties with talking and eating. Doctors said couple of weeks, but 2 weeks passed and the improvement is minimal. I do feel positive changes, but I wish they could be much faster. Will I be ok in the end?

I assume that you are following doctor's instruction on how to deal with bell's palsy in order to avoid any residual effects that might occur. The same illness struck me some 7 years ago, and it did not past in several weeks, those were moths. Still, disease was gone, and I was back with, let's say 95 percent of the way it was before. I mean, everything is ok, but I still sense that my face is not as it was before. Anyway, you should concentrate on healing as much as you can.

I am now into my 6th month and my 6th round of bells, please accept my sincere concern, this is terrible