Hi, isn't life strange? Week ago my biggest concern was how to pass an exam, and now it looks like a joke to me comparing it with the condition I am in. I have Bell's palsy syndrome. I have waked up one morning at saw that something is not right. I couldn't move my entire left half of the face. Anyone who is familiar with this disease knows how bad it can look. I just want to know when to expect recovery from bells palsy?

I know what you mean. My daughter also had the same disease. She didn't have some severe symptoms like pain in the ear or problems with the eyes. But still it was difficult or her mentally. Look means a lot to every young person, I know that. Time of recovery is individual. My daughter has recovered in six months, although it has started to decrease gradually. You must follow the doctor's instructions and he will guide you the best. It can go away in matter of weeks or months.