Since my last pregnancy which was 8 months ago I didn't make to lose my extra pounds and go back to my previous weight. My body never looked like fashion models body but this time my weight went too far.
It is depressive when you can not wear your favorite dress and when you are unhappy with you own look.
I have tried several different diet pills but effects were unsatisfying and there was no progress.
I have to admit that there is great variety of diet pills on the market so it is pretty difficult to choose right one.
As I am not someone who likes sports I would rather look forward for some diet pills which will bring results and make me look thinner.
I don't know if there is some unique pill which may help me to solve this problem, but I would be very thankful if someone would share its experiences.

Hello there, I know how you may feel because my sister had same problem after she birth her second son Alex. You are right when you say that there is great offer of pills on the market. Right now Dr Chong's Wu Long Tea together with Cabbage Diet Soup pills are the latest hit. I heard Oprah Winfrey and Rachael Ray are using the first one and they are talking pretty much about it. I guess it may be interesting for You.
There are many others like Hoodia Gordonii Plus and Hoodia Balance which are working as advanced appetite suppressant. They say many other celebrities are using it.
Also there is Zetacap a stomach blocking gel that fills your stomach so you eat less and don't feel guilty because you are skipping some meal. My sister told me she mostly used Zetcap just because of this reason. Dietrine carb blocker are pills which help you to lose your weight by cutting down your carbohydrate intake.

where can i get this tea and the cabbage diet pills