My friend is a full of praise for Easy E-Z weight loss tea and pills, and since I’m struggling to get rid of my extra weight for quite some time now, I might be willing to give them a try. However, I know that recently most ingredients of this tea like garcinia cambogia received negative reviews when it comes to their weight loss effects, but on the other side, E-Z tea claims to be some Tibetan mixture that contains like dozen other ingredients.

If anyone used E-Z tea or diet pills, did they work or are they just another scam?

I just posted bit earlier since bunch of my co-workers are now drinking E-Z tea and swear by it, mainly in a sense that it makes their appetite low and sure enough, they do barely eat anything at our lunches together.

When I looked online, besides garcinia cambogia this tea basically only contains tea, and the plant Citrus Aurantium or bitter orange which can have some nasty side effects if you have low blood pressure, but also if you're having problems with easy stomach upset or sleeping. I haven't really noticed any of them losing any significant weight on it, if that helps you in any way.

I wouldn't call it a scam, but at the same time I wouldn't get my hopes up too high that E-Z weight loss tea or diet pills could on their own lead to significant weight loss. The general idea behind it working as an appetite suppressant is that when you're hungry, your body will start burning stored fat and that's how you'll lose weight. But that misses few key points to this process, mainly the fact that you still can eat as much calories you want and that it takes few weeks of low calorie diet to actually achieve this effect (the example is Atkins diet that just drastically cuts all carbohydrate foods from your diet).