I am on the look out for a good diet supplement and have been searching for reviews. Sadly, I found them to be of mediocre quality and most of the diet supplement reviews seem to be made by the diet supplement producers themselves, which is not exactly the best source of unbiased information!

We could have our own diet supplement review thread right here if you want! Perhaps you could start by mentioning which diet supplements you are interested in hearing about? Then, people who have used them in the past could say whether they like the supplement or not. I think that would be wonderful!

I've used the HCG diet. I thought it was amazing and really worked but that's not all. I couldn't help but feel deprived from everything that tastes good after a while. At first i didn't care cause I was losing so much weight, but I couldn't stay on it cause it was so strict that I could only eat when i was home and that wasn't a lot of the time. I stopped the diet after about three and a half weeks and was happy with my results for a little bit, but there is also time after your diet that your still on a diet, just changed up a little bit. I gained the weight back and tried again. The second time I was on it for about a week and a half and was always feeling light headed and sick to my stomach so again I quit the diet but didn't gain any of the weight back this time I lost about 12 on it though. Great diet just make sure your not tied up into too much when you do it.